3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

wet okole seat cover mod, hehe

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 01:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking wet okole seat cover mod, hehe

Well I've noticed in the last few months the number of folks with wet okole's in their signatures are increasing. One thing I didn't like about mine, was the tiny little window that allowed access to the power seat buttons. It would sometimes bump the buttons, and just was never centered. I cringed but cut my cover today, horizontally about 2 inches toward the front. This allowed the fabric to completely stretch around the power seat button housing. I think the results look 10x better.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: wet okole seat cover mod, hehe

Originally posted by Lightman
Well I've noticed in the last few months the number of folks with wet okole's in their signatures are increasing.
Where can one find info about these seat covers?
Old 01-21-2004, 01:17 PM

www.wetokole.com They're great, I've had them on 2 vehicles, also great customer service.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:20 PM

Here's a pic of the Cummins Logos I had put on my front seats. This is an option available when you order through wet okole.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:44 PM

They are nice. The only hole I had to cut was the seat tilt back lever, but that was pretty simple and they gave you instructions on how to do it. This is the first set I have ever had and this summer will be the real acid test for me, lots of dirt and sweat. I already have a bottle of shampoo for them. LOL

Hey Lightman, did you get the PIAA bulbs yet?
Old 01-21-2004, 04:53 PM

Thats strange. Mine came with a hole for the seat tilt back lever. They also had little square windows for the power seat buttons but they look/work like crap. I had wet okoles on my last vehicle, and they put up with 66k worth of driving and much of that with my 120lb rottweiler in the back, and they showed little wear if any. I bought the shampoo etc also but never used it. Anytime I had a spill or anything a wet rag wiped it right up. They also don't get too hot. My truck's black and when getting in during 100F weather you can sit right down. They're warm but nothing like the egg-cooking leg-cooking temps leather would be!

Jerry, PIAA's came today, I put them in, and I'm currently waiting for it to get dark out =]

My newly chipped ECU for my E300 came today as well, and I must say although off topic, that thing RIPS now! It definitely leaves a serious black stream at WOT now.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:53 PM

Thats strange. Mine came with a hole for the seat tilt back lever. They also had little square windows for the power seat buttons but they look/work like crap. I had wet okoles on my last vehicle, and they put up with 66k worth of driving and much of that with my 120lb rottweiler in the back, and they showed little wear if any. I bought the shampoo etc also but never used it. Anytime I had a spill or anything a wet rag wiped it right up. They also don't get too hot. My truck's black and when getting in during 100F weather you can sit right down. They're warm but nothing like the egg-cooking leg-cooking temps leather would be!

Jerry, PIAA's came today, I put them in, and I'm currently waiting for it to get dark out =]

My newly chipped ECU for my E300 came today as well, and I must say although off topic, that thing RIPS now! It definitely leaves a serious black stream at WOT now.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:05 PM

Lightman,

You've a PM.