Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Edge attitude stacked with a smarty s03

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge attitude stacked with a smarty s03

I found on Mads electronics this

Fuel pump wire tapping boxes WITHOUT added timing come next if you're after serious Hp.
In that kind of scenario the CaTCHER becomes very noticeable in the top Hp range.
I have customers that have gained over 75 Hp with that kind of stack above all other stacks
they had tried before. If you have ears...

The most difficult stack with the CaTCHER is with boxes that add their own timing.
For those cases we've stuffed the softwares without added timing into Smarty.
Yet, I have to say, we're not taking the full advantage of the dynamic timing the ECM can
provide.
It has been proved many times by now. The CaTCHER stacked with a fuel only box provide
the highest Hp gain. More than what a timing&fuel box that can't be stacked with anything will
provide.

I am gathering the combo runs best with out the wire tap? I have mine tapped and just don't want to undo it if it doesn't work because I might not get a good seal on the connections.

Also I found on the edge attitude configuration that there is a low end responsiveness setting. So when I am running setting 5 I changed the setting to lowest responsive and it feels like more than the highest responsive.

Right now I am running setting 8 on the smarty and all the revo settings to default and the edge on 5.

I am just wondering if anyone has really played around with the edge attitude and smarty revo. I goggle this question and no one ever answers it they start veering off to injectors and turbos. I am going to get those up grades soon. Well I already have 75 hp ddp sticks just haven't put them in yet.

So to sum it up I am wanting to know if i need to leave the wire tap or take it off and is there any good settings to set in revo for the edge attitude? I know I am suppose to run even numbers only.