PADTR #15 Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter #15

Powerfest Series, May 8th at the Buck.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Powerfest Series, May 8th at the Buck.

Its that time of the year again. Just under a month away.

Who's going?
Old 04-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
I'm in.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill be thier
Old 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM

+ 2.

No guarantees on burgers.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Crossy's son
+ 2.

No guarantees on burgers.
If you and your Dad don't want to do the burgers let me know. I have plenty of burger meat and will gladly bring it and a grill.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:26 AM

I'll be pulling in this event.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:29 AM

I'll be coming out to watch
Old 04-13-2010, 06:07 PM

I'll be there and looking forward to the first event to start the diesel pickup season.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:23 PM

I can't wait! My wife was rolling her eyes at me when I printed out the schedule for the buck and posted it next to the calendar...
Old 04-28-2010, 06:37 AM

Ok we're gonna be there with the camper, we're gonna try this again....maybe we won't be the only ones sitting in the field with a closed event.

We will do burgers, stay overnight, we're bringing firewood,...anyone that has a long way home or just doesn't want to drive home, can just stay in the extra bed in the camper and leave in the morning , and that will allow you to drink as well

I have a 1st genner coming i met on youtube, Zskibo, Zack archer, Josh?, Ricky, Dave, 2wd Nick?? (is he alive??)...we should have an excellent turnout of 1st gens.

Especially since the camper will be towed by G-bob , which is a scary thought but it wouldn't be the same if we drove a silly 3rd gen to a meet where there may be a darn good 1st gen turnout, wiring up the brake controller today after shool
Old 04-28-2010, 07:44 AM
Chapter President

Ok we're gonna be there with the camper, we're gonna try this again....maybe we won't be the only ones sitting in the field with a closed event.

We will do burgers, stay overnight, we're bringing firewood,...anyone that has a long way home or just doesn't want to drive home, can just stay in the extra bed in the camper and leave in the morning , and that will allow you to drink as well

I have a 1st genner coming i met on youtube, Zskibo, Zack archer, Josh?, Ricky, Dave, 2wd Nick?? (is he alive??)...we should have an excellent turnout of 1st gens.

Especially since the camper will be towed by G-bob , which is a scary thought but it wouldn't be the same if we drove a silly 3rd gen to a meet where there may be a darn good 1st gen turnout, wiring up the brake controller today after shool
Do you know if they charge you anything to bring a camper? I was thinking about it but camping without any power is no fun. We don't have a generator for ours. Last year we stayed at a campground 15 mins from there during the event that got rained out.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:54 AM

No they don't charge you to stay in a camper.....they just ask you clean up the mess from the fire the next morning.

find a local place where you can rent a generator maybe?? we have a place that rents out backhoes and generators and all kinds of crazy equipments.

Our little generator will work good enough for us. Plus i'll charge up the battery......

But the camper is mainly for sleeping in so won't your battery in your camper do good enough??

Oh yea keep in mind when the 7 wire plug is hooked into your truck it'll run off the battery in that too, so your truck kinda is a generator as long as your charging system works good. (alternator and stuff) just fire it up when you need some power..hahah
Old 04-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Chapter President

No they don't charge you to stay in a camper.....they just ask you clean up the mess from the fire the next morning.

find a local place where you can rent a generator maybe?? we have a place that rents out backhoes and generators and all kinds of crazy equipments.

Our little generator will work good enough for us. Plus i'll charge up the battery......

But the camper is mainly for sleeping in so won't your battery in your camper do good enough??

Oh yea keep in mind when the 7 wire plug is hooked into your truck it'll run off the battery in that too, so your truck kinda is a generator as long as your charging system works good. (alternator and stuff) just fire it up when you need some power..hahah
my mother-in-law has one that i could borrow if i really wanted. The truck would be one loud generator if i was to use that. The battery in our camper is junk, does not hold a charge anymore. If the old lady has off that Sunday perhaps we will pull it along also and stay the night. I guess the slipping 518 would be up for the task .
Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 PM

Think I'm going to try to drive out with my son and check it out. Anything I need to know? Secret handshake?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:40 PM

Nope, when you pull in go to this area, you will find the pa guys to the left and the md guys to the right usually. cant miss us up along the woods!

Quick Reply: Powerfest Series, May 8th at the Buck.