PADTR #15 Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter #15

4th annual (Unofficial) N.E.P.A. Chapter Fall Time Meet n’ Greet.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Everyone, Well now that im defrosted from Sunday’s GTG I thought id post. First of all you prob. all noticed that The Dakota was not there, yes I went to start it in the morning and it was dead. I had forgotten to put the battery tender on the night before and I didn’t feel like jumping it so I got there in the 03.
Anyway I wanted to thank everyone that attended the NEPA Fall meet n’ greet (or the winter freeze out as Hammer would call it). It seemed to be a good turnout of 18 trucks and about 35 people. I saw some new face and some that I had seen before. The weather was a brisk temp. of about 28 deg but the wind and snow seemed to hold off unless you were coming over the mountain coming from the south and the sun managed to poke its way thru for the afternoon which warmed it up to 29 degrees. For some reason it seemed to be much colder in my truck even though it was running. I would have sworn I turned that heat on before I got out of the truck. (Know anything about that Mike), he thinks he is funny turning on my A/C, don’t worry payback will come some day so be on the lookout.
I had some discussions with Tony (Dtroy) about a BIG springtime party. We are thinking of Knoebel’s amusement park. Which I don’t know about cuz there is no alcohol allowed there but we will see. Maybe we can look at booking a local picnic grove for a Saturday or Sunday, their will obviously be some cost involved.
Anyway thanks again to everyone that attended, and I hope you all have a Happy Turkey day and if I don’t see you, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We will hopefully see you all again in the spring.

Rob
Old 11-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Thanks for the update, and sorry I couldn't be there.