Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

you work to much, stop in the break room

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 02:34 PM
alwaysonDTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
melted,? it shouldn't even go in the coffee.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:38 PM
DTR Mom

Wink Name it RIGHT TO NIGHT!!! welcome welcome!

leaving the Chaikwa janitor video thing alone.

CHRISR.....don't ya wish DTR folks would just send money?
(glad that you and loved ones all ok though- no way in heck would I like any tornadoes) not even on MY porch watching the news...
14 acres is a good work out. pulling trees is a good workout. lining fence and doing all of the above is just asking for whiskey and strong linament..yikes.

Davey- I knew it! you ARE a sexy senior - look like a skinny Alan Hale Five MadHat points if you know who that is....
up and back from Northern coast. son and hubby were fantastic, we enjoyed a silly family camping thing. they busted butt, I watched. water was incredibly beautiful and high level. issue up here is the lowering of the river water levels. last year we had to walk out 65 feet to get to the water. today it is at the dock/deck level and within 14 inches of the decking on top. perfect. love when ya build it right!

funny thing- when the international river committee was ticking people off last year, all the Canadian and US papers along the river printed who they were and where they lived. four quit, two new ones appointed from river towns and now the water won't be reduced. go figure.....

Heidi, can't get the hang of retirement yet. hope y'all have a great Memorial Day PM me if ya never heard the meaning of TAPS....

someone sent me a trombone. newest detective case for me I guess as it is not mine. I would like my RV window clamps if anyone knows where they went...
Old 05-24-2008, 08:18 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

evening all.
House is painted
almost 6 gallons of paint to cover it...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:53 PM

Evenin' all,

Still warm and humid in NW Houston,
JWBM, Alan Hale SR silent films and some of the Robin Hood movies. Jr. best known as "Skipper" on Gilligans Island. You been keeping busy and out of trouble again.

I have heard the story of TAPS, but have to did in the memory to find it again. Learn to play the trombone, maybe you can be part of the 76 trombones in MUSIC MAN. One of my favorite shows. With everyone gone, got to do a few of the things I like to do, DTR among them, got some e-mails done, picked up the back yard where the doggies spread out the contents of the trash can in the yard. Think they were taking inventory or something.

ChrisR, saw some news on the tornadoes, wow how is eveyone doing out there. News said 2 killed. Prayers for those storm victims.

Up and out early as I am making a deposit at the blood bank at 0800, then off to church. The blood drive is at the church.

FO. did you paint the house in 1 day? Spray or bursh and roller. A lot of work. Take a break.

Have a god un and be safe out there.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:14 AM
alwaysonDTR

hello, whos, there?
Old 05-25-2008, 01:36 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Davey, a couple from Colorado was killed, their car was thrown off the road and found a few hindred yards out into a field. It was partially buried and several hours into daylight before anyone noticed it..

Folks, if you hear what sounds like a frieght train rushing directly at you , and you aint on any tracks, take cover, dont try to out-run it, you cant...

weather turned nice today,spent it sleeping tho! Went and saw teh "IronMan" movie this eveing with teh Boss, good flic!!! If you'll sit through all the credits at the end, theres another scene( wont tell what it is tho)..

slow night here at work, coffee is on, lights are on, motivation is off..........
Old 05-25-2008, 01:39 AM
alwaysonDTR

its time to start a new room but i don't know what to call it, you want to give it a go this week?