Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

xm radio crooks

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I had same issue in regards to cancellation as well. It took me several phone calls to have this "wonderful" service cancelled. At this point, I was under the impression that the service was cancelled and the invoice for services would cease. Nope! I get an invoice for 94 dollars, receiving nothing for it. I then place a call to a representative in the cancellation department, explaining the situation once again. I have not received an invoice since then, but this company chose to place a blemish on my credit report. Once I found this out, I disputed the charges. With that being said, a root canal is a much better experience!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:27 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send them a couple of these.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
i bought my parents a sm system 3 years ago for their annversary and a few weeks ago, dad pluged it in and the darn thing still works. I only paid a year and the card I used is no longer valid (expiration date has been long gone) and I have NEVER been charged. Dad is stoked cause he aint payin either.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well xm has a monopoly over the satelite radio and i honestly did enjoy it at one point. but to me it just aint worth it anymore. they hook you with the introductory offer and then after it expires the only deals is if you buy it by the years. I really hate to hear that other people have had the same experiences from them as well. the royalty charges really just set me off... I have to pay x amount of greenbacks to pay for artists that i don't even listen to on there. whats next? am i gonna have to pay for fm radio because these artists aren't making there millions like they are supposed to? i thought thats what you bought their cds for or went to their concerts for is to support them.