Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The "Where Did Spring Go" Breakroom Apr 3-9

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 12:54 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Woke up this morning feeling like a had been hit between the shoulder blades with a rock. Yard can wait....Yea we had a bit of snowy/icy/slop this morning. Now 48 and raining, with a freeze tonight. Yuck.....
Old 04-08-2016, 02:28 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Snow cold and spring is gone till sometime next week, it almost feels as if WV has moved north to AK.

With the way all the great country stars are dieing off we won't have any left, the possum, Waylon, Cash can I ask who's gona fill there shoes?
Old 04-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Refill.....................................OK, now I can proceed. Long tough day. Funeral was small but very good. The family was so grateful dad passed with no pain, so quietly. The church was very active in supporting him and I was with him quite often. All family members are from up north where he lived before retiring down here. So, we made them all welcome and took care of their needs for places to stay, etc. I am just tired. Loaded up all my new plants and brought them home. Now I have the pleasure of getting them in the ground. I sure don't see it taking anything like getting the old ones out. Got more mulch, so hopefully they will be in their new home by tomorrow night.

OK, quit boring you and get off here. Have a great night, good sleep and - - and - - - oh my goodness, it is Saturday again tomorrow. Where did this week go?????? Crazee. Nighty night.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:08 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Good morning, good morning.
It's great to be alive!!

Coffee and ph00 are on. Venison steak and eggs in the frying pan. Hope it helps Bobby have enough energy to repair the damage he did the other day.

Up early to go help the men in the church rip the siding off the old church building. Siding contains asbestos (well bound) and pulling it off and getting it into a dumpster will save quite a few bucks in demolition. The building has memories, but it's become untenable to maintain it, and it's in the way of expansion.

Had a mini-blizzard here yesterday. Squirrel that thought he was hiding on the roof after raiding the bird feeder decided to take cover under the roof.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:21 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Dang went to sleep in April woke up in Jan acording to the weather.
I'm ting to pick a set of tires for the truck and I want something with good traction and long wear looking at toyo m55 but still needing oppions.

Off to do something
Old 04-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Dang went to sleep in April woke up in Jan acording to the weather.
I'm ting to pick a set of tires for the truck and I want something with good traction and long wear looking at toyo m55 but still needing oppions.

Off to do something
Hard wearing long lasting tires.
Only complaint I had was they are such a hard compound that they slip very easily in the winter even in 4x4 towing heavy.
Otherwise the sets I ran went 80k each easily.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:03 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Lotsa men showed up for the demolition work. Took a fairly short time. Ladies had a lunch made for us that we chowed down at about 11:00, then scattered. Then I got a load of firewood onto Blue and took it home. Split, trimmed, cut up, and otherwise prepared most of it and stacked it in the shed.

Now I know how Bobby felt after the bush demolition. Gonna soak in the tub awhile and crash.