Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Trump Victory Break Room

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 08:22 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Trump Victory Break Room

Good morning Boys and Girls! Hot coffee and fresh cinnamon rolls on the counter dig in! Phoo is almost done I will put it out in a moment...enjoy!
Old 11-13-2016, 09:38 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
There's some speculation that Rosie Odonnell was seen migrating offshore of WA this morning, fulfilling her promise to "leave the country" if DT was elected.

So, there's one gone.... what can we do to help the rest along ????

(I'd post a pic of it, but I'm afraid my account would be locked, deleted, and Lary would be on my doorstep with a paddle, ready to beat me silly)

If you want to see the pic, just google "Rosie Odonnel Migrating to Canada"

here are some of her friends that want to go as well.
Attached Thumbnails Trump Victory Break Room-goodbye.jpg  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:13 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THIS MAN & HIS ORIGINATION MUST BE INVESTIGATED , HE IS NOT ONLY TRYING TO CAUSE DISRUPTIONS HERE IN AMERICA BUT ALLOVER THE WORLD .
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER .

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL THIS IS HIS PERSONAL KINGDOM BUILDING !

Mideast
NE Asia
Americas
Top Stories

LIFE
U.S. POLITICS
CULTURE
funnies
GEOSTRATEGY-DIRECT

Nationwide rallies, funded by Soros, counter Trump’s victory; ‘Snowflakes’ melt

By World Tribune on November 10, 2016

by WorldTribune Staff, November 10, 2016

As President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton called for Americans to support President-elect Donald Trump, George Soros was sending his minions out to protest free and fair elections.

The mass temper tantrums, organized by MoveOn.org, emerged in New York, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, and other major cities on Nov. 9 with demonstrators blocking and cutting off traffic among calls of “not my president!”
Anti-free and fair election protesters in San Francisco. /AP

“This is a disaster. We fought our hearts out to avert this reality. But now it’s here,” MoveOn.org staff wrote to members.

“The new president-elect and many of his most prominent supporters have targeted, demeaned, and threatened millions of us — and millions of our friends, family, and loved ones.

“Both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands. We are entering an era of profound and unprecedented challenge, a time of danger for our communities and our country. In this moment, we have to take care of ourselves, our families, and our friends — especially those of us who are on the front lines facing hate, including Latinos, women, immigrants, refugees, Black people, Muslims, LGBT Americans, and so many others. And we need to make it clear that we will continue to stand together.”

Meanwhile, distraught “snowflakes” [defined by Wikipedia as students who seek to avoid emotionally charged topics or dissenting ideas and opinions] on the American University campus burned the American flag to protest Trump’s victory.

“The American flag has represented this imperialist, white supremacist, hegemonic masculinity,” Isaiah Young told The Weekly Standard. “People want to use [the flag] as this thing of, ‘oh, great freedom,’ but … this country was built off the backs of enslaved people, indigenous people.”

Young acknowledged that “some people might view” the flag burning as “disrespectful,” but said that it put him at peace.

Gail Hanson, AU’s vice president of campus life, said the protest was meant to provide solace for “people who needed a quiet place to reflect and talk.” Asked about Johnson’s flag burning, Hanson said that AU is “very protective of freedom of expression.”

2016 presidential election, counter Trump victory, counter Trump’s victory; ‘Snowflakes’ melt, funded by Soros, MoveOn.org, Nationwide rallies, Organized nationwide rallies, WorldTribune.com

Old 11-13-2016, 01:53 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
We might have a very smart man in the White house for the first time in a long time, he is acting like a very organized president by putting VP Pence in charge of the transition because as he put it I have never set up a goverment.

As far as the "snowflakes" I prefer the word As#hat burning the flag, destroying other people's property shows a very child like mentality and the current President not standing up and telling these creatures to stop shows his lack of leadership, which is something he has showed over the last seven years so why expect any different.

It's going to feel good to have a leader that knows America is the greatest nation in the world and wants to return us to a position of leadership and respect in the world.
Old 11-13-2016, 02:03 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
I lok at it the same as pulling the binky out of a baby's mouth, don't expect the screaming and tantrums to stop anytime soon....
Old 11-13-2016, 07:50 PM

Since the 1980's this country has been driven to create what I call the "sheman" mentality.

Boys aren't being groomed into men, they're, from the time they hit gradeschool, being taught that they are wusses, and need to cry about everything.

No more "man up" being influenced in the populated areas. It's all about the "oh whoa is me, oh I"m offended" attitudes, and not being allowed to experience retribution for their improprieties. I watched it in my own families, and families all around me. These so called "parents" coddle their children and think they're doing them some sort of service. Reality is, they're just turning them into a bunch of babies that can't hear the word " NO. "

You guys who live in the mid west I'm sure don't see as much of it out here as we do, along both coasts. The mental illness we call "liberalism", will continue to erode this nation to the brink of failure if we don't all do something about it soon enough. Lets hope DT is the catalyst that changes all this for the better.

Oh yeah.

Someone needs to nix that soros bastard...
Old 11-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hi

Trumputin with extra gravy set out.
Some cheese to go with the whine I hear from the protestors that can't even pronounce the words they're saying.
They're upset cuz Trump will get them a job.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:25 AM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman
No more "man up" being influenced in the populated areas. It's all about the "oh whoa is me, oh I"m offended"
This line made me think of a signature on another forum...

Claiming you are offended is essentially saying you are incapable of controlling and managing your emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.
The following users liked this post:
patdaly (11-14-2016)
Old 11-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by old dog
THIS MAN & HIS ORIGINATION MUST BE INVESTIGATED , HE IS NOT ONLY TRYING TO CAUSE DISRUPTIONS HERE IN AMERICA BUT ALLOVER THE WORLD .
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER .

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL THIS IS HIS PERSONAL KINGDOM BUILDING !

Mideast
NE Asia
Americas
Top Stories

LIFE
U.S. POLITICS
CULTURE
funnies
GEOSTRATEGY-DIRECT

Nationwide rallies, funded by Soros, counter Trump’s victory; ‘Snowflakes’ melt

By World Tribune on November 10, 2016

by WorldTribune Staff, November 10, 2016

As President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton called for Americans to support President-elect Donald Trump, George Soros was sending his minions out to protest free and fair elections.

The mass temper tantrums, organized by MoveOn.org, emerged in New York, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, and other major cities on Nov. 9 with demonstrators blocking and cutting off traffic among calls of “not my president!”

“This is a disaster. We fought our hearts out to avert this reality. But now it’s here,” MoveOn.org staff wrote to members.

“The new president-elect and many of his most prominent supporters have targeted, demeaned, and threatened millions of us — and millions of our friends, family, and loved ones.

“Both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands. We are entering an era of profound and unprecedented challenge, a time of danger for our communities and our country. In this moment, we have to take care of ourselves, our families, and our friends — especially those of us who are on the front lines facing hate, including Latinos, women, immigrants, refugees, Black people, Muslims, LGBT Americans, and so many others. And we need to make it clear that we will continue to stand together.”

Meanwhile, distraught “snowflakes” [defined by Wikipedia as students who seek to avoid emotionally charged topics or dissenting ideas and opinions] on the American University campus burned the American flag to protest Trump’s victory.

“The American flag has represented this imperialist, white supremacist, hegemonic masculinity,” Isaiah Young told The Weekly Standard. “People want to use [the flag] as this thing of, ‘oh, great freedom,’ but … this country was built off the backs of enslaved people, indigenous people.”

Young acknowledged that “some people might view” the flag burning as “disrespectful,” but said that it put him at peace.

Gail Hanson, AU’s vice president of campus life, said the protest was meant to provide solace for “people who needed a quiet place to reflect and talk.” Asked about Johnson’s flag burning, Hanson said that AU is “very protective of freedom of expression.”

2016 presidential election, counter Trump victory, counter Trump’s victory; ‘Snowflakes’ melt, funded by Soros, MoveOn.org, Nationwide rallies, Organized nationwide rallies, WorldTribune.com

S'ok, Putin put out an arrest warrant for him.................

Between Trump and Putin, I have a very good feeling about the direction of our world.

The tears of my snowflakes....... We need an official songwriter around here.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:46 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
What NJT said!
Old 11-15-2016, 12:05 AM

Even some of the libs like trump....
Attached Thumbnails Trump Victory Break Room-vote-trump.jpg  
Old 11-15-2016, 05:50 AM
Top's Younger Twin

There was a song with Rasputin in it. It needs to be altered to TrumPutin.
It'll be a 'hit' for sure.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:10 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
There was a song with Rasputin in it. It needs to be altered to TrumPutin. It'll be a 'hit' for sure..... ........
Do it, big guy. You can do it - - I know you can. Alter away, publish it, retire a rich man. ................

Been snowed - - just hitting the site for the week. Sooo much going on in the US and world. Scarry, but some of it very good. Like what I am seeing so far with Trump. He is gathering some very good people around him. This has been much more significant that many of us really understand. It has been a miracle.

Gotta go take the blonde to the store. She won't drive my beast and her's has a screw in a tire. Goes in tomorrow for new treads. Disappointed with the miles on the Michelins - only 33,000 and ready for new ones. Not right. And is sure is not mistreated - she is very careful.

......................................gone.

Bob
Old 11-15-2016, 07:20 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Morning peoples. Like Bob, snowed under with work. Got more work dumped on me yesterday when the neutral outside in the street opened up allowing 220 volts into the house on a 115 volt circuit. The house now stinks of burned appliances. Now need to fight with the electrical supply place for replacements.

Gotta hit the road in 5 minutes. Heading out to the orphanage to do some changes in their auditorium 220 volt overhead lighting.

Bob, try Yokohama tires. As good as Michelin and a bit cheaper. Nice riding tires too.

Grabbing a coffee and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 11-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Michelin's have really lost their reputation. Many folks praised the LTX tires for great wear characteristics and long wear...80-100k miles.
Lucky to get 40k miles on them now.

As Stanadian said Yokohama, also pirelli and a few others out perform Michelin's now.