Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Tough Wives

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tough Wives

How many others are amazed at the toughness of there signifigant other. I have seen my wife cut her leg to the muscle (calf) and refuse to go to the hospital. Just told me to tape it up with duct tape and gauze and butterfly and super-glue it later. Remove splinters from her feet and hands that would have me whining like a 2 year old and just laugh about them. Slice her knuckles open on a aftermaket exhaust and claim the soot from helping remove the old exhaust was a good antibacterial. And her latest move was to drive herself home in the truck almost 40 miles in rural trafic in germany after going in for a new front end (bigger bumpers) And then go out with her friends a few days later. The doc was amazed she drove and was mobile the very next day.

And the best part is she is the one who wants the go fast goodies on the truck.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:29 PM

Please Post a Pic of her!! I am curiouse as to the looks of your wife, because I have a freind who's wife could kick almost any mans rear that I know but she really lacks in the looks department. Sweet gal (with a mullet), and would do anything to help you out. I saw her slice her knuckle almost completely off and just grab it and cuss. They would have had to Helicopter my rear out of the woods on that day!!!!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by zfort001
And the best part is she is the one who wants the go fast goodies on the truck.
I think the best part is the "bigger bumpers"...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
I think the best part is the "bigger bumpers"...
I was going to say "I don't think he's talking about RanchHand either..."
Old 10-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Banned

unless he has a pair of ranch hands
Old 10-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
I would put my wife up against most men in a fist fight and I am NOT joking. She is a tough mountain woman and doesn't take any crud from anybody.

I was out of Active Duty on Control Status, and had to attend a meeting with a Reserve Unit on a friday night. I went in Class A's wearing my Green Beanie, afterwards I met her for a quick beer in town before we went home.

Her brother was there, Ex Marine (Strike that, once a Marine always a Marine) he is around 5'4" and this guy was every bit of 6'6" tried to start a fight with him.

Before he could move, my wife and jumped over 4 stools and shoved the guy up against the wall I got in between them and the big guy looked down at me and actually looked relieved that i had entered the fight

I saw him about a week later and he told me he was sure glad I was there because he knew the SF Soldier was going to kick his butt, but that woman was going to kill him

Funny thing is, her brother isn't very big, but that guy is lucky she got between them, he is as tough as they come...it runs in the family.

I had to admire her, NOBODY was messing with her brother!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by boostjunkie1
Please Post a Pic of her!! I am curiouse as to the looks of your wife, because I have a freind who's wife could kick almost any mans rear that I know but she really lacks in the looks department. Sweet gal (with a mullet), and would do anything to help you out. I saw her slice her knuckle almost completely off and just grab it and cuss. They would have had to Helicopter my rear out of the woods on that day!!!!
Her name didn't happen to be "Boogie" did it? When I was in college I drove trucks for a local lumber yard. One of our drivers was a real rough and tough woman who went by the name Boogie. None of us ever knew her real name. I once personally witnessed her pick up a truck tire, spin around and chunk it a good 15 yards. She was about 5'-7" and probably 200 pounds of all muscle. Nobody ever messed with Boogie. We were all scared of what she'd do.

As for my wife, she's a rather delicate young thing. I love her to death, but I've always wondered how it was that she barely flinched at giving birth to a 9 lb 10 oz baby but if she stubs her toe she'll fall on the floor crying. Of course, if she ever reads this then I'll probably be the one falling on the floor crying.

She's got a mean streak in her though. You ever try to mess with our boys and you'll feel the full wrath of one VERY angry woman.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Hoss
I once personally witnessed her pick up a truck tire, spin around and chunk it a good 15 yards. She was about 5'-7" and probably 200 pounds of all muscle. Nobody ever messed with Boogie. We were all scared of what she'd do.
I think I saw her in a truck stop!

This Female driver was changing a tire on a cattle hauling trailer, one of the cattle let loose with a flood that happened to hit her squarely on the head. I mean she was hit with what looked like 5 gallons of urine in about 1/2 a second

She jumped up with that big tire iron in her hand and climbed up the stake side on that trailer jumped in with the cattle. As I drove off she was beating the crud out of that cow with that steel bar.

I had NO desire to stay around and possibly become another target of her obvious discontent Her name could have been Boogie
Old 10-24-2006, 10:37 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

I have no idea how the BOSS survived giving birth to two children. She was and still is a "Daddy's girl" princess type. If she stubs her toe, tis ER time.....
Her shoes hurting is reason for medication and "pamper me, I am injured....."
'course she is dern cute and worth pampering.........
Old 10-24-2006, 10:44 AM

I wouldn't call mine super tuff, but she did grow up with two older bothers. she will cut firewood and stack with the best of them tho
Old 10-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Banned

My land speed record is 65 mph on our tandem bicycle with my wife on the back, we were passing a diesel PU with a horse trailer going down a mountain road. Realize she has no control over the steering, braking of shifting, she has to put all of her trust in me and my judgement, or lack of. She keeps coming back for more. NO WAY could I do what she does.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
I have no idea how the BOSS survived giving birth to two children. She was and still is a "Daddy's girl" princess type. If she stubs her toe, tis ER time.....
Her shoes hurting is reason for medication and "pamper me, I am injured....."
'course she is dern cute and worth pampering.........
I'm waiting for the day the BOSS reads your posts and you become THE DEAD GUY we all used to get a kick out of. Course, if she's that wimpy I wouldn't be worried
Old 10-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I think I saw her in a truck stop!

This Female driver was changing a tire on a cattle hauling trailer, one of the cattle let loose with a flood that happened to hit her squarely on the head. I mean she was hit with what looked like 5 gallons of urine in about 1/2 a second

She jumped up with that big tire iron in her hand and climbed up the stake side on that trailer jumped in with the cattle. As I drove off she was beating the crud out of that cow with that steel bar.

I had NO desire to stay around and possibly become another target of her obvious discontent Her name could have been Boogie
That definitely sounds like her. She did have quite a temper. The reason she threw the truck tire that day was because she was upset about something. I can definitely see her whooping the snot out of some cow that had just urinated on her head.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:48 PM

When my wife and I were dating I would visit her at the bar she worked at as the bartender. She would move full beer kegs around and lift them into the coolers with no probs at all. I used to watch her sometimes carry 3 cases of beer from the walk in to the coolers and just be like la ta da as she moved them around. (Most of the time she got me to move them for her since i had a liqour license also so i could be behind the bar.)

And she even learned to back the truck and boat when she told me it takes to long to launch the boat. Now she can whip the boat around a full launch ramp like a pro and hastles the guys who cant back a boat up.