Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Southern Signs

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Southern Signs

Your lower than a snake's belly. That's what you are Hoss.
Old 10-10-2002, 10:47 AM

Dont Armadillos roll up in a little ball along with the horse apples beside the road?
Old 10-10-2002, 01:54 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[quote author=BigBlue link=board=10;threadid=5745;start=15#50953 date=1034264701]<br>Your lower than a snake's belly. That's what you are Hoss.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Speaking of snake belly...when are you going to post a picture of your ugly mug over on the &quot;This is Me&quot; thread?? Come on now...I want to see if you look like the same punk kid I've imagined you being... ;D :P Just kidding... ;D
Old 10-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Banned

I must not be that ugly. I've got three hot girls fightin over me. Two blondes and a brunette. I've got a role of film I've been meaning to get proccessed and put on a CD and post the pics. Maybe after homecoming this Sat. I'll do it.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:17 PM

I was just kidding, partner. Just be careful about have three girls fighting over you...that can get ugly REAL quick.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:44 PM
Banned

[quote author=Hoss link=board=10;threadid=5745;start=15#51086 date=1034284673]<br>I was just kidding, partner. Just be careful about have three girls fighting over you...that can get ugly REAL quick. <br>[/quote]<br><br>Remember the whole &quot;Heather, Brad&quot; ordeal earlier this year? Well, Heather and Brad broke up this Mon. So now she is itching to get with me more than ever (although it will be a while cause I don't want to hurt Brad anymore than he already is and I don't want to lose him as a friend). THEN, Heather's best friend Marie wants me. THEN, another one of Heather's friend, and one of my friends for a while now, wants me. It's tough. But I can pretty much eliminate Marie and Renae. They both have boyfriends (although they would &quot;dump them for me in a sec.&quot; direct quote) and I still have the same feelings for Heather that I had back in the summer and she still does for me. So I'm not about to go and mess that up. I've waited four months for this moment and now that it's here, I'm not about to screw it up. I may have to wait a little while longer but I figure hey, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer.<br><br>On a different note, I'm surprised you had the guts to post your pic up here. I can't wait to see what Java does with it (don't know if she has or hasn't. Haven't read the thread in a while). Also, you are posting mighty late today. You still at work?
Old 10-10-2002, 07:57 PM

Now that it is getting close to christmas only you from down south will understand this one.
Old 10-11-2002, 06:19 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hit it right on the head for me, Armadillo.
Old 10-11-2002, 07:29 AM

[quote author=BigBlue link=board=10;threadid=5745;start=15#51108 date=1034286264]Remember the whole &quot;Heather, Brad&quot; ordeal earlier this year? Well, Heather and Brad broke up this Mon. So now she is itching to get with me more than ever (although it will be a while cause I don't want to hurt Brad anymore than he already is and I don't want to lose him as a friend). THEN, Heather's best friend Marie wants me. THEN, another one of Heather's friend, and one of my friends for a while now, wants me. It's tough. But I can pretty much eliminate Marie and Renae. They both have boyfriends (although they would &quot;dump them for me in a sec.&quot; direct quote) and I still have the same feelings for Heather that I had back in the summer and she still does for me. So I'm not about to go and mess that up. I've waited four months for this moment and now that it's here, I'm not about to screw it up. I may have to wait a little while longer but I figure hey, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer.<br><br>On a different note, I'm surprised you had the guts to post your pic up here. I can't wait to see what Java does with it (don't know if she has or hasn't. Haven't read the thread in a while). Also, you are posting mighty late today. You still at work?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Oh great....here we go with all that &quot;Young and the Restless&quot; soap opera stuff all over again.... :<br><br>I was hesitant, but Java was nice to me (or at least has been so far). As far as posting....it wasn't that late because I took off early and left at about 4:30 yesterday.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Banned

Nah. It won't become that bad again. Hopefully. ;D Java, why were you so nice to him? After all he has put us through.