Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Some of You

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of You

Might know the phrase "You might be a redneck".In that same context,how about "New Year Predictions of 2009".
(1) Iran will advertise their new atomic weapon and...the bama will chastise them for being divisive and uh have uh my people uh...
Old 12-31-2008, 02:58 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
I predict the economy is a long way from recovering.

Obama is the president elect....not the King of the United States. This means the checks and balances are still in order and he can't just snap his fingers and fix everything.

Crime will rise as jobs are lost and people try to stretch their unemployment checks till the coffers run out. This will range from petty thefts to serious robberies and assaults depending on the perpetrators level of desperation.

The terrorists will attack us again to test the waters of the new commander in chief and his associates, to see what they are up against.

Scammers and grifts will abound, preying on the inocent as law enforcemment departments will be overrun dealing with the rising crime due to the faltering economy.

I am not a glass half empty guy by any means and am not trying to upset anyone...thats just what I am sensing in the not so distant future!

Kurt
Old 12-31-2008, 03:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I do think the economy will get worse before it gets better. I don't know how bad times will get though.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by SIXSLUG
I predict the economy is a long way from recovering.

Obama is the president elect....not the King of the United States. This means the checks and balances are still in order and he can't just snap his fingers and fix everything.

Crime will rise as jobs are lost and people try to stretch their unemployment checks till the coffers run out. This will range from petty thefts to serious robberies and assaults depending on the perpetrators level of desperation.

The terrorists will attack us again to test the waters of the new commander in chief and his associates, to see what they are up against.

Scammers and grifts will abound, preying on the inocent as law enforcemment departments will be overrun dealing with the rising crime due to the faltering economy.

I am not a glass half empty guy by any means and am not trying to upset anyone...thats just what I am sensing in the not so distant future!

Kurt
What he said.................. Sad, but true.

If you want to know where I really think we are heading, do a little research on the Depression of 1873.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by patdaly
What he said.................. Sad, but true.

If you want to know where I really think we are heading, do a little research on the Depression of 1873.

What they said.

The petty crimes are already on the rise.