Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

So, what did yall do for fun when you were a teenager?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well didn't really go to school, the only reason why I went was for the girls!!! Lots of 4 wheelin and drinkin and campin.

For those those of you in High School still live it up it will be over and long gone faster then you can blink.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:50 PM

school and work on weekdays, dirt bikes during the day and booze at night on weekends
Old 01-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Ben

Lifted weights, worked, hunted, fished, shot 3d shoots, and surfed.

Good times......
Old 01-08-2008, 08:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your typical teenage mischief I guess...rolled houses, mooned cars, did a little underage drinking (but knew when to stop), camping, etc.... I was only arrested 3 times but luckily it was for stupid stuff that just embarrased my parents and didn't create too much of a record for me. Oh boy, they say you pay for your raisin' and I've got 2 youngs energetic boys coming along. Wish me luck.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:28 AM

Im a senior in high school i play football and now that thats over its pretty much the same as the rest, if we have money were drinkin cold natural light, and thats a x2 on pipe bombs but somebody mentioned one footers, were workin on an 8x14 piece of pipe right now, we go to the dance halls and listen to the texas country singers, booze down dirt roads after and as of now theres not a cop in wilson county that doesnt know me by first name... but im doin alright
Old 01-08-2008, 09:30 AM

oh and i forgot to mention drivin through down town floresville and blowin smoke on all the wanna be thugs walkin down the streets
Old 01-08-2008, 10:25 AM

Campaigned two drag cars, chased skirts, drove farm tractors, hunted, ran around and chased skirts (caught some), night school for adult mechanics, some football, basketball, and chased more skirts.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:06 AM
madhat's monkey boy...

Originally Posted by diesel_burner
Well didn't really go to school, the only reason why I went was for the girls!!! Lots of 4 wheelin and drinkin and campin.

For those those of you in High School still live it up it will be over and long gone faster then you can blink.
Isn't that the truth about living it up! I occasionally find myself deep in thought of the good times of the past. A couple of times a year I still get together with some of my hoodlum buddies from school and we go to the old coal mines. We drink, hillclimb dirtbikes, offroad our truck etc. and I feel it about a week afterwards.

Have fun while you can and don't get caught up on one girl, theres plenty more out there
Old 01-08-2008, 11:10 AM

Well that's a long time ago. Many things were different back in the 70's (1971). Grew up in a small town upstate NY, Amsterdam, dairy country. So we'd help on the farms in summer plow snow in the winter. We all had sports cars to work on between band practices (Rock of course-Bass player) and raced many back roads, went to county fairs, some girls involved some alcohol involved . Still close to 6 friends back there. Was close to my Dad who could build anything from almost nothing. Some really good times.
and no I'm not geezin'
Old 01-08-2008, 05:46 PM

beer drinkin', mud ridin, bar hopin, good times.
x2 on sleepin in the truck after a fun night out!
Old 01-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ryan Hyatt
Im a senior in high school i play football and now that thats over its pretty much the same as the rest, if we have money were drinkin cold natural light, and thats a x2 on pipe bombs but somebody mentioned one footers, were workin on an 8x14 piece of pipe right now, we go to the dance halls and listen to the texas country singers, booze down dirt roads after and as of now theres not a cop in wilson county that doesnt know me by first name... but im doin alright
not nati light for gosh sake...
Old 01-08-2008, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by jjdiesel1990
not nati light for gosh sake...
That's not near as bad as what my buddy's into....Paps Blue Ribbon, anyways I'm a junior in highschool, school during the day, I take diesel mechanics at vocational school for half the day, work at night, come friday night normally find a party with some beverages or take my gf out. Saturday, there's always a wedding going on around here, and they aint sit down formal wedding receptions., otherwise turnin up some truck and all kinds of stuff.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:11 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

musta been pretty lucky as a teen.... "cheap beer" was busch, typically coors light, when we had a few extra bucks, it was mic light.
sometimes there was a bottle of Canadian club, thunder chicken, or the clear stuff in mason jars.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:12 PM

Just graduated last year and only thing i ever did was usually playing baseball and practicing during the week while doing school bs, weekends would be drinking, racing at the track, muddind in trucks and on the four wheeler! Got lucky i never got caught by the cops but did have a little bit of mishaps with he parents!

-Randall
Old 01-08-2008, 08:27 PM
BBA

Originally Posted by 07MCummer
Just graduated last year and only thing i ever did was usually playing baseball and practicing during the week while doing school bs, weekends would be drinking, racing at the track, muddind in trucks and on the four wheeler! Got lucky i never got caught by the cops but did have a little bit of mishaps with he parents!

-Randall
Sounds just like me except im graduating this year. I hunt, used to go muddin in my old chevy, now its drivin up and down town laughin at all the trucks that think there somethin and just have no idea. Also its funny when they always say im a "certain word" because I dont race in town but They can call me whatever they want. Sometimes I get tired of it and we go to a road thats out in the middle of nowhere and prove the point of whos bad and who isnt. Sometimes one of the cops in town comes out there and races with us every once in a while most of the time he watches over us and make sure nobody gets hurt. He also has got me and my buddys out of trouble a few times .

Quick Reply: So, what did yall do for fun when you were a teenager?