Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Sherriff in County around Ozona Tx

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver Ram
Well if you have ever been arrested for assault (bar fight 20 years ago, not convicted) and try to cross the Canadian border these days be prepared for an eye opener when you get turned around by the courteous Canadians and have the unfortunate encounter with the American Custom agents. I thought I was in boot camp all over again. I had to hold my 17 yo son back because he had had enough of their abuse and was about to do exactly what they were trying to get him to do. They were itching to use their little cans of pepper spray so bad they were drooling. The Canadians were polite and courteous about the whole matter but the American side was pure hell. I couldn't believe it. We passed a couple with 4 small children coming out as we were headed in and everyone except for the man was in tears and I thought that was odd. Once I got inside I realized why they were so upset. It's pretty sad we have to pay these guys to treat us this way.
Some of the border control agents are CLASS A SCUM. Those commie bums have set up roadblocks, many miles from the border here in Washington to "protect us????". Terrorists don't scare me much, the border patroll is a scarry, commie mess!!! Homeland suckurity and the un-patriot act, what a total joke!! Those blithering idiots are going to get tens of thousands of us killed with their INCOMPETANCE!!!!!!!!!!!