Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Man!! I AM PI$$ED OFF THIS MORNING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2002, 01:36 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Man!! I AM PI$$ED OFF THIS MORNING!!!

[quote author=dieseldude4x4 link=board=10;threadid=6277;start=15#58044 date=1035746367]<br>I think the &quot;pre-meditated&quot; term may come in here as far as the electrical shock goes even though I agree with it 110%.<br><br>A friend of mine had a good trick in his safe one time. He had a Browning safe with a LARGE amount of guns in it. I wish he hadn't showed them to me but anyway, he kept two one pound butter bowls half full of black powder. The butter bowls had saran wrap on the tops so I asked him what that was for. He said the only way to get into the safe was with a torch. Well, he may not have his guns any longer but the burglar sure wouldn't have them guess what, and no law suits due to no evidence. Can you say Kaboooooooommmmm!<br><br>Not saying that this is a good idea but sounded good at the time.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Wouldn't try that one. We get back to the static electricty issue. A lot of guys have died or maimed themselves screwing caps on pipe bombs when the static can set them off.
Old 10-27-2002, 02:04 PM
DPG

[quote author=Scotty My neighbors always want to use my yard for a toilet.
<br><br>What kind of people do you have for neighbors???????
Old 10-27-2002, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, what he said.
Old 10-28-2002, 10:36 AM

[quote author=Scotty link=board=10;threadid=6277;start=15#58050 date=1035746945]<br>Push Rod has some of that electric fence equipment for me. ;D<br>My neighbors always want to use my yard for a toilet.<br>Its time to put some spark in their life. <br>[/quote]<br><br>Turn the Penguins loose on em Scotty.
Old 10-30-2002, 01:22 PM

My neighbor had an electrical alarm that would knock the sh_t out of you if you touched his truck. It ended up shocking some old man in a parking lot that had bumped his truck. I don't remember what the actual charges where that was imposed on my neighbor, but I remember it was quit heavy.<br><br>Ron
Old 10-30-2002, 05:12 PM
Banned

Let me say this, if you are going to try and steal my truck from my house, then by all means, try. Not only will it wake my parents up, it will wake up both dogs, me, and the neighborhood. And when I hear it fire up and I'm not the one doing it, you can guarantee I'm coming out there with a 12 ga. shotgun. I'll blow all four tires before I'll let you take my truck. Then I'll shoot you in the knee so that way you won't be able to walk and I'll let you sit there till the cops arrive. I have a normal alarm and although it won't scare anyone off, it will alert me and I'll know something is wrong.<br><br>When my mom and dad first got married, they were living in a town house. Well, a few apartments down, there had been a robbery and someone was killed. My dad went and bought my mom a .38 pistol to protect herself if he wasn't home. When the officer came by to talk to my parents about the thing, my dad told him what he had done and why. The officer told my mom that if the guy does break in, shoot to kill, when you kill him, wipe the gun off and put it in his hands and then call him. There would be no questions about it.<br><br>A friend of mine was telling me this story. A while ago, a burglar had broken into this lady's house through the attic. He was walking around and fell through the attic onto a butcher's knife in the kitchen. He sued the lady for endangering his life or some crap and won. I love our &quot;justice&quot; system. :