Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Lost Breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Lost Breakroom

Good Morning boys and girls!,

Hot coffee and breakfast burritos on the counter! Fresh phoo for you know who and a plate of apple fritters for Markus in the fridge.

Yall have a safe day out there!
Old 05-07-2019, 07:43 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Look at my....

🦵🏻🦵🏻
Old 05-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Taking a moment to enjoy Lary's coffee and the reprieve from the daily demands, then heading back to work.

Ya'll take care.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:38 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
Good Morning!!

Coffee was nice and now I'm running on a sugar high from those apple fritters. delicious!
Old 05-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
HEY, how nice. Lary and Scotty came out of their holes. In fact, Lary opened this breakroom. More like old times. Dumped the
old coffee and ph00 and made kn00. Spent 4 hours in the county courthouse yesterday. Supporting some changes on
proposed new subdivision of 350 homes behind ours. We got our requests through, so construction can start. Now back to
my list and try to get some things moving.

Grabbing my ph00 and out of here. …………...
Old 05-08-2019, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Stopping in to grab a cup of coffee, enjoy that new thread smell, and back to work.
Best wishes for a safe day for all.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:46 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Up early, been to the bone bender, stopped by to get a cuppa...........hey what's this kn00 stuff. It's moving in the pot.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:56 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by j_martin
Up early, been to the bone bender, stopped by to get a cuppa...........hey what's this kn00 stuff. It's moving in the pot.

Sheesh John, just turn the burner down on the stove and it will stop moving. Some mother's kids, gotta tell them everything! However, the kn00 stuff is a bit of puzzle, but does not taste too bad. Had a cup and hope that I do not pay for this later tonight. Are your bones now bent or unbent?

Not much to report from down here in Paradise except that it has been considerably warmer than normal. At last the humidity is very low which makes the heat quite bearable, especially in the shade. Most afternoons the humidity is middle to high teens.

Just finished washing my wife's SUV and my truck, so time to relax for a few minutes before starting the next job.

Ciao
Old 05-08-2019, 12:03 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Sheesh John, just turn the burner down on the stove and it will stop moving. Some mother's kids, gotta tell them everything! However, the kn00 stuff is a bit of puzzle, but does not taste too bad. Had a cup and hope that I do not pay for this later tonight. Are your bones now bent or unbent?

Ciao
Well it's getting to where I can hide my own Easter eggs. I'm well adjusted now, thank you.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Hmm...
I just thought the coffee anomaly was just a result of this pot being the same one Lary made on earlier this week.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by DieselDaze
Hmm...
I just thought the coffee anomaly was just a result of this pot being the same one Lary made on earlier this week.
OH NO!!! This is my kn00 ph00 - - Lary's had its time and it time for fresh. Try it - - y00 will like it. …...

Nuther day - - trying to get things done, but tough when you can't bend over or take a deep breathe. Tired of this - - come on doc, HELP.

Grabbing my ph00 and out of here. …………...……………..

HobbleBobble
Old 05-11-2019, 06:36 AM

It's Saturday - - AGAIN - - - nuther week in the history book. Sun is up, looks like a gorgeous day out there. Nobody showed up
yesterday for my kn00 ph00, so dumped it and just made a short pot of fresh coffee for today. I did leave a couple fritters on the
counter perchance someone shows up.

News from Scotty was a tiny bit positive - - some door is open a crack, so hopefully he will hear some
good news this week. About time to get this over with for him.

Grabbing a cup and gone...…………….

Bob
Old 05-11-2019, 05:23 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Mmm... Stale fritters. I think I'll throw them in the pan, and add some chicken and veggies. Maybe I'll invent a new dish for the wife not to like.

Bought a 6 pack, and it's on ice on the counter. Grab them while they're cold.