Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Lost Breakroom (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/lost-breakroom-331970/)

Lary Ellis (Top) 05-07-2019 07:37 AM

Lost Breakroom

Good Morning boys and girls!,

Hot coffee and breakfast burritos on the counter! Fresh phoo for you know who and a plate of apple fritters for Markus in the fridge.

Yall have a safe day out there!

Scotty 05-07-2019 07:43 AM

Look at my....

🦵🏻🦵🏻

DieselDaze 05-07-2019 08:25 AM

Taking a moment to enjoy Lary's coffee and the reprieve from the daily demands, then heading back to work.

Ya'll take care.

AlpineRAM 05-08-2019 01:38 AM

Good Morning!!

Coffee was nice and now I'm running on a sugar high from those apple fritters. delicious!

FiverBob 05-08-2019 06:41 AM

HEY, how nice. Lary and Scotty came out of their holes. In fact, Lary opened this breakroom. More like old times. Dumped the
old coffee and ph00 and made kn00. Spent 4 hours in the county courthouse yesterday. Supporting some changes on
proposed new subdivision of 350 homes behind ours. We got our requests through, so construction can start. Now back to
my list and try to get some things moving.

Grabbing my ph00 and out of here. …………...[coffee]

DieselDaze 05-08-2019 07:44 AM

Stopping in to grab a cup of coffee, enjoy that new thread smell, and back to work.
Best wishes for a safe day for all.

j_martin 05-08-2019 08:46 AM

Up early, been to the bone bender, stopped by to get a cuppa...........hey what's this kn00 stuff. It's moving in the pot.

Mexstan 05-08-2019 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by j_martin (Post 3360436)
Up early, been to the bone bender, stopped by to get a cuppa...........hey what's this kn00 stuff. It's moving in the pot.

Sheesh John, just turn the burner down on the stove and it will stop moving. Some mother's kids, gotta tell them everything! However, the kn00 stuff is a bit of puzzle, but does not taste too bad. Had a cup and hope that I do not pay for this later tonight. Are your bones now bent or unbent?

Not much to report from down here in Paradise except that it has been considerably warmer than normal. At last the humidity is very low which makes the heat quite bearable, especially in the shade. Most afternoons the humidity is middle to high teens.

Just finished washing my wife's SUV and my truck, so time to relax for a few minutes before starting the next job.

Ciao

j_martin 05-08-2019 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan (Post 3360447)
Sheesh John, just turn the burner down on the stove and it will stop moving. Some mother's kids, gotta tell them everything! However, the kn00 stuff is a bit of puzzle, but does not taste too bad. Had a cup and hope that I do not pay for this later tonight. Are your bones now bent or unbent?

Ciao

Well it's getting to where I can hide my own Easter eggs. I'm well adjusted now, thank you.

DieselDaze 05-09-2019 07:36 AM

Hmm...
I just thought the coffee anomaly was just a result of this pot being the same one Lary made on earlier this week.

FiverBob 05-09-2019 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by DieselDaze (Post 3360478)
Hmm...
I just thought the coffee anomaly was just a result of this pot being the same one Lary made on earlier this week.

OH NO!!! This is my kn00 ph00 - - Lary's had its time and it time for fresh. Try it - - y00 will like it. …...[coffee]

Nuther day - - trying to get things done, but tough when you can't bend over or take a deep breathe. Tired of this - - come on doc, HELP.

Grabbing my ph00 and out of here. …………...[coffee]……………..:agree:

HobbleBobble

FiverBob 05-11-2019 06:36 AM

It's Saturday - - AGAIN - - - nuther week in the history book. Sun is up, looks like a gorgeous day out there. Nobody showed up
yesterday for my kn00 ph00, so dumped it and just made a short pot of fresh coffee for today. I did leave a couple fritters on the
counter perchance someone shows up.

News from Scotty was a tiny bit positive - - some door is open a crack, so hopefully he will hear some
good news this week. About time to get this over with for him.

Grabbing a cup and gone...…………….[coffee]

Bob

NJTman 05-11-2019 05:23 PM

Mmm... Stale fritters. I think I'll throw them in the pan, and add some chicken and veggies. Maybe I'll invent a new dish for the wife not to like.

Bought a 6 pack, and it's on ice on the counter. Grab them while they're cold.