Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Loss my CTD today

Old 10-14-2002, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loss my CTD today

:'( Due to bill Im no longer a CTD owner so this will be my last post and time to see me. I had to sell my truck for the friging bills,still have a 40' enclosed trailer to sell.Whitch now has to go as well but got no way to tow it.Good bye to all.
Old 10-14-2002, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re:Loss my CTD today

You don't have to leave us just cause of no truck.<br><br>Look at Hoss, he doesn't have a truck, yet he still posts here.<br><br>I'm sure you have some input to help all of us newbies too.<br><br>hang around<br><br><br>phox
Old 10-14-2002, 06:11 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Sorry to hear about the $$$ situation, there's alot of that going around right now.<br><br>Hang around, chew that fat, you'll find another CTD.
Old 10-14-2002, 06:12 PM

Yeah Outrider, you're still welcome here. Stick around.<br><br>CR
Old 10-14-2002, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear about your bill problems, but ya dont have to leave us just cause you no longer have a CTD!<br><br><br>Stick around, enjoy the fun... <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Rich<br>
Old 10-15-2002, 12:08 AM

Yeah man no since in leaving so soon might as well pull up some bandwidth kick your shoes off and stay awhile!!! Everyone here would hate to see ya leave man and yeah look at hoss even worse than having no CTD he has a FERD!!!! GASSER at that!!!!
Old 10-15-2002, 05:48 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Outrider: <br>Sorry to hear that and I know exactly what you are talking about. I have been there, done that only I had to sell the house, along with other things, and move. Whether this helps or not, I did get over it, learned from it, and am better off today from the experience. I use to make maybe about $20k a year back then, late 70's, and now am well over $75k a year. People make fun of me because I live in an old house but my house payment is only $350 a month. I can lose this job and still be able to have a place to live because I can afford that on almost any job. I may not have all my toys but I'll have a roof over my head. Some of these guys here make $1200 a month house payments and more. I couldn't sleep at night. I had a brand new house and lost it. Other than the loss of family members and relatives, that was the saddest day of my life when we drove away from that house for the last time. I have never been back since.<br>Be thankful for what you still have and look to the future.<br>Hope this helps you in some small way.<br>Don't leave us just because you don't have a CTD. Set your sights on another one and go after it.<br>Good luck and hang around.
Old 10-15-2002, 06:40 AM

Im terribly sorry to hear that.<br><br>as most of you know, I am going through trouble with mine too. And I fear it wont be too long before mine is gone. There is a thread on here somewhere,(maybe one of you moderators who remember can dig it up, i couldnt find it title is:&quot;im not giving up&quot<br><br>i quit paying my loan with only 2300 left on the note, because my bank refuses to help me fight(my family has been doing business with them for 20years, and we have never missed a payment!!) &gt;. i fear that because the judge is siding with the big mean commercial bank, i will loose mine as well. :'( thats 17,500 dollars out the window. <br><br>next time i think i need to throw away money, i hope i have sense enough to just give it to someone who needs it.<br><br><br>ill tell you what though, if those jerks do take my truck, im gonna make it run like crap. im gonna push the fuel plate all the way back, and loosen off on the afc spring till it barely puts along. thought about even retarding the timing some too. and totally strip it of all my aftermarket stuff. any other evil ideas???
Old 10-15-2002, 06:46 AM

[quote author=Palmetto_kid link=board=10;threadid=5893;start=0#52972 date=1034682014]<br>Im terribly sorry to hear that.<br><br>as most of you know, I am going through trouble with mine too. And I fear it wont be too long before mine is gone. There is a thread on here somewhere,(maybe one of you moderators who remember can dig it up, i couldnt find it title is:&quot;im not giving up&quot<br><br>i quit paying my loan with only 2300 left on the note, because my bank refuses to help me fight(my family has been doing business with them for 20years, and we have never missed a payment!!) &gt;. i fear that because the judge is siding with the big mean commercial bank, i will loose mine as well. :'( thats 17,500 dollars out the window. <br><br>next time i think i need to throw away money, i hope i have sense enough to just give it to someone who needs it.<br><br><br>ill tell you what though, if those jerks do take my truck, im gonna make it run like crap. im gonna push the fuel plate all the way back, and loosen off on the afc spring till it barely puts along. thought about even retarding the timing some too. and totally strip it of all my aftermarket stuff. any other evil ideas??? <br>[/quote]<br><br>put gas in it.... ;D
Old 10-15-2002, 06:56 AM

i quit paying my loan with only 2300 left on the note
If thats $2,300.00 sorry to say I would pay it insted of loseing my truck and also the mark on your credit.

I to was there befor about 18 yrs old (thats about 19 yrs ago)37 now. Got a new truck for about $380.00 a month after like 2 yr of payments I said the heck with this they took the truck.

Well they sold the truck I was stuck with the diff owed on it was like $8,000.00. Well a few yrs later I met my wife and there were things we wanted ( house) well not go on bad credit.

Had to pay the $8,000.00 back to clean up my credit.

I now have A+ credit score over 760.

But think about the $2,300 cause it will leave a worst taste in your mouth then the banks.

And yes I work for myself owen a flooring comp.
and make around 68,000 to 80,000 a yr

But my house only cost $570.00 a month
Because like dieseldude4x4 said I will have a roof over my head. learn for outhers experience.

Ron.
Old 10-15-2002, 04:44 PM

Diesledude As to haveing a roof thats not my problem,with my wife I have 2 houses paid off now.The problem is the 2 lawsuit I have going and the lawers needing the front money now.I'm in the middle of selling some land as well as 1 house in NC.But lawyers need the money now not next week or 2.Being shortly retired as well as ??? forced ,droped in to retirement. That leaves very little time to save up for emegincy.As to the truck oh well I mite get one or not with the luck on the first one I dont know.But due party on with out the OUTRIDER. ;D