Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

It's the "ah man, is the week starting again" breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts
Hey dudes. We are here yesterday. Comcast guy is here now. Wooo connected again.
Welcome home!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
They are going into my spinal column with a mini dremel tool to open up the spinal canal because it is become too small pinching the nerves together....Scotty would do it for free but sadly he is in a different state....

Back surgery again I so enjoyed the first two times I can't wait for the threequel
A friend of mines dad had that done about 3 months ago, he says he hasnīt been this good in 10 or so years, heīs 65 years old and have been having really bad headaches and a foot he couldnīt feel but thatīs as good as gone now.
He was up in a few days and running in a couple of weeks, and now heīs almost unstopable .

Youīll be fine, just wait and see, besides, if you didnīt need it they wouldnīt do it, would they??

Slev
Old 10-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by slevhansen
].

Youīll be fine, just wait and see, besides, if you didnīt need it they wouldnīt do it, would they??

Slev
I can GUARANTEE they wouldn't!....I wait till I can't take it any more before I even go see the Doc I mean we are talking YEARS of rowing on that river called Denial
Old 10-08-2013, 05:30 PM
DTR Mom

YAY! Shorts! wander the neighborhood with an empty leash. great way to meet your new neighbors snicker snicker...leave the margarita at home. don't want to give all yer secrets away now, do we? lol

EEk Top, sore sore sore for a week or so.....faxing cool pads and smooth bourbon. I DO have a micro dremel and a hot tub do dit dooooo
army neighbor and I tried to hold down hubby for thorn removal surgery in his LEGGG, mountain man fought us both off......snicker snicker well, pets still like me after surgery!

thinking of Clint and Fivergrandchild today, rest of you need to whine for more attention, lol. 'specially the Canucks!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
They are going into my spinal column with a mini dremel tool to open up the spinal canal because it is become too small pinching the nerves together....Scotty would do it for free but sadly he is in a different state....
OOWWWWW - - I will shut up with what I had done - - nothing compared to that. Quick story - - man I have known for 30 years, worked for me for 15. Always dragged his left leg, but super worker. Finally was barely walking. They determined it was his back. Five hour operation - - first three hours laying on his back, opened his belly, pushed everything out of the way and worked on spine. Zipped him up, turned him over, another two on the backside. 1 month later pain in the back was better but still dragging left leg
and unable to put much weight on it. More MRI's, etc - - oh, sorry, you need a new hip - - completely gone. Had it done - - he is like a new kid. They determined if he had it done years ago, his back might have not been damaged.

Hey dudes. We are here yesterday. Comcast guy is here now.
Hey, welcome neighbor. You came at the best part of the year - - jist you wate. ................

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
thinking of Clint and Fivergrandchild today, rest of you need to whine for more attention, lol. 'specially the Canucks!
Thanks for thinking and praying for her, Heidi - - she needs it right now. The last three weeks have been hard on mommy and daddy. Two weeks with no treatments due to low blood count (but at least Ianna felt better and a bit more like herself). Then, back on for a week and downhill she went again. This is just stretching out the total treatments, more money, more hassles and not able to get into that new house. Frustrating for parents and it is showing. At least the twins are growing and doing great.

Found something to share with you - - if you get discouraged and think things are not fair, look at this video, then kick yourself in the fanny and get going - - YOU CAN DO IT. Quit your grumbling and go do something useful.
We all need these reminders once in a while.

www.youtube.com/embed/qiLDMBDPCEY?rel=0

Bob
Old 10-08-2013, 08:17 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Hey dudes. We are here yesterday. Comcast guy is here now. Wooo connected again.
thats good... took the Xfinity guy a week to figure out that my new lease needed service since the last guy didn't tell them he moved.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No wonder I'm tired. Had to re-add my hours for the week. 66 3/4. Had to go over it and check my math. And I missed 3 hours yesterday for court (gave me another 4 weeks to pay on that weight ticket, should get a big chunk paid down if weather holds). Got the first pivot ripped.

Think I am going to kill a couple cats. Can't keep them out of the basement when I start a fire. Hit one with some brakleen last winter, didn't see him for 3 weeks, but he stayed out for the winter. Going to try it again first.

My dog whines like a little beech and doesn't like little kids. Picked up a couple BFG mudders from a friend and his little step-daughter came out, he was fine til she started petting him, and he flipped out.

He's going from door to window and back trying to get my attention. I'll let him in and he'll want back out as soon as I am about to fall asleep. He stayed in one night when he started that, didn't have enough left to get back up to let him out.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:20 AM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Back surgery again I so enjoyed the first two times I can't wait for the threequel
Oh, I know this one - It's call spinal stenosis. Dr. just added that to my six bulging discs at L3, 4 and 5. I meet with the surgeon on the 11th of this month to see when the knife comes again. 1st back surgery was a tumor on s3 sacral nerve bundle.

Cheers Men - Carry On!

Mike
Old 10-09-2013, 04:42 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Well the judge denied the DVP the ex wanted so I pick up my kids today when school lets out after I convence the school the DVP order is resended last time this happened the court had to call them to force them to let me pick my kids up.
Judge appointed a guardian for the kids I have to convence I'm not the axe murrder ex claims I am and the lyeer CPS called me in court.

Top I have a long wire reamer with a slow speed drill press could use some of Franklin county's finest to kill the pain.
Thanks for the prayers an here's prayers to bob and anyone else that needs them. I'm heading to the range for some stress relief.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:52 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finally! A "normal" morning. Coffee in my travel mug, fast internet on my laptop. Mornin' yall

Welcome home!
Thanks Top Good to be here. If only Saturday would come soon so our stuff could get here. My buns are tired of sitting on the tile floor. I want my couch!

Hope your SC reaming goes well. I do think railroader's idea would work great. You should take him up on that.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
YAY! Shorts! wander the neighborhood with an empty leash. great way to meet your new neighbors snicker snicker...leave the margarita at home. don't want to give all yer secrets away now, do we? lol
Nah, can't give all the secrets away just yet. Have to ease them into it. Every now and again drop them a new nugget of goodness.

Oh, speaking of margaritas, totally need to get them going. We've got a hot tub flowing into our pool. I foresee many, many margaritas.

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Hey, welcome neighbor. You came at the best part of the year - - jist you wate. ................
Thanks Bob. And I'm kinda giggling in that nervous and scared sort of way

Thanks for thinking and praying for her, Heidi - - she needs it right now. The last three weeks have been hard on mommy and daddy. Two weeks with no treatments due to low blood count (but at least Ianna felt better and a bit more like herself). Then, back on for a week and downhill she went again. This is just stretching out the total treatments, more money, more hassles and not able to get into that new house. Frustrating for parents and it is showing. At least the twins are growing and doing great.
It is trying when tough things get rougher. Still in my prayers Bob.

Originally Posted by railroaderone
Well the judge denied the DVP the ex wanted so I pick up my kids today when school lets out after I convence the school the DVP order is resended last time this happened the court had to call them to force them to let me pick my kids up.
Judge appointed a guardian for the kids I have to convence I'm not the axe murrder ex claims I am and the lyeer CPS called me in court.

Top I have a long wire reamer with a slow speed drill press could use some of Franklin county's finest to kill the pain.
Thanks for the prayers an here's prayers to bob and anyone else that needs them. I'm heading to the range for some stress relief.
That's good news to hear. One step at a time it sounds like. Hang in there.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Mike L
Oh, I know this one - It's call spinal stenosis. Dr. just added that to my six bulging discs at L3, 4 and 5. I meet with the surgeon on the 11th of this month to see when the knife comes again. 1st back surgery was a tumor on s3 sacral nerve bundle.

Cheers Men - Carry On!

Mike
Yes sir that is the diagnosis, my 3rd back surgery coming up....good luck getting yours fixed
Old 10-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
ELDER Twin, is some of your spinal trauma from the paratrooper incident where your chute failed to open?
So far my spine is ok, it's everything around it that wants to blow apart.

I changed the filters and fluid in the transmission yesterday. Buffoons used silicone on the pan instead of the gasket. Took me 3 hours to clean it all off after gently prying and cussing to get it off of there to experience a tsunami of fluid.

Hanyday dtronians
Old 10-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty
ELDER Twin, is some of your spinal trauma from the paratrooper incident where your chute failed to open?
Yes younger twin some of it caused by that fun ride the problem is an area previously worked on and some of it is from degenerative disease.

I am on the list for a brain transplant which should alleviate most symptoms once a donor Rooster is found

Cockadoodledoo! Look at my Legggs!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:29 AM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Yes sir that is the diagnosis, my 3rd back surgery coming up....good luck getting yours fixed
Best wishes to you Larry on your surgery. I am pretty freaked out by my upcoming surgery and please keep us posted with your results/recovery. I would be happy to feel my feet again and have even some reduced back pain so I can get on with life.

Mike
Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Mike L
Best wishes to you Larry on your surgery. I am pretty freaked out by my upcoming surgery and please keep us posted with your results/recovery. I would be happy to feel my feet again and have even some reduced back pain so I can get on with life.

Mike
Thanks Mike

Going to be awhile yet as right now the Insurance company has me jumping through hoops trying epidural shots that we know is only a waste of time...they give minimal relief and of course they are no cure.

Once I finish the last set of injections coming up I will schedule surgery to fix the issue with either Heidi or Clint who both have great offers but neither one has said whether they take Tri Care insurance

Quick Reply: It's the "ah man, is the week starting again" breakroom