Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I'm Officially a Diesel Nut.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm Officially a Diesel Nut.

Driving home today and a newer Ford pulled up next to me. It was a pretty nice looking truck with a couple of young guys in it. He got up next to me and must have liked how my straight-piped Cummins sounded because he romped on his. I looked over and he romped on it again.

The truck immediately burst into flames. . ..Okay, not really, but it did put out a rather sick little puff of kinda grey smoke and sounded like a old 350 Chevy. Then he did it again, so I flashed my headlights at him as I pulled off on the off ramp.

I really was kinda ticked off that I had to pull off or I would have shown him what a truck sounds like. I also would have shown him what a cloud looks like, but oh well. Of course, I could have shown him that in my wife's Jetta. I was grinning from ear to ear as I went up the on ramp, especially since I am pretty sure I could have dusted him if I wanted to.