Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Hanging out at the Fence-Nov 19th-25th

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
[QUOTE=IA_James;1215340] Looking forward to seeing what Madhat has to say after I returned fire about Hollywood Marines in another thread. QUOTE]

Oh, I replied, but I don't have a problem with people poking fun... After all, when a Marine admits that they are from Hollywood, there are no more insults left!!
Fire in the HOLE!!!!
Just got back from painting that stinkin house, wife cooked up some Bambi in some itialian dressing concoction that was pretty good!!! Gotta cut the ol high and stupid, check the DTR out to see what kind of ammo James has, and it's taps for me... 0400 comes early...

"...Up in the mornin with the Parris Island sun,
gonna run all day till the runnin's done!!!..."
Old 11-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good evening..

just got back from a 100 mile run with my new injectors. fun fun fun. even had a guy in a viper enjoy my antics. all out a great day! transmission is holding its own, even with the 2nd gear problems.

i need more of that epoxy coffee to fix a leak in my valve cover.. i dont think i tightened it enough, and i dont have my torque wrench now that i packed it!

have a good one!
Old 11-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Muted User

Originally Posted by H2SRDMB

even had a guy in a viper enjoy my antics.
Ya'll forgot to mention what his liscense plate was, it was the best part of it all-

Time to head off to search for some cheap injectors for my own truck now.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:10 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Well, I made it all the way to Houstun without getting pulled over. Texas Highway patrol must be feeling generous this week..
Old 11-20-2006, 06:02 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Middle daughter, hubby, and NEW G-son made it in safely.
Got all the kids here all week.
Started putting down C stone for the header wall on the creek.
Building concrete forms.
Digging holes.
Started reshaping the creek bed for better flow.
Smoker going with a deer ham ready to go in.
Outa coffee.
Taking off the entire week.

With all that in mind, I will not disturb anyone when I get up. You may sleep as late as you want. You may live like a slob. You may come and go as you please. You can stay out as late or as early as you wish. There will be no formations.

I WILL be back to work Tuesday and everyone one of you clowns best be squared away.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by shortround
Outa coffee.
I like how you subtly slipped that in there SR! You need me to bring you a thermos every AM? Or maybe we just move the breakroom over to your house! Have a good week with your family!

Gonna try puttin' a little insulation in the 12" gap at the top of the ceiling between the heated and un-heated sections of the shop today, and see if that slows down the flow of cold air. I oughta be itchin' by tonite!

's ready, no donuts this AM... they emptied the dumpster earlier than usual.

Have a happy Monday!

chaikwa.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:07 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:15 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNINN whoa hoss must be the Tylenol pm I took last night to ease my thoughts so I could get a good nights sleep now I am as hyper as a long tail cat in a room full rockin chairs. Short day at work today thank god gonna go get my ears lowered per my request and then move a horse to town. good coffee this morning my cup was starting to leak a bit but that new bars stop leak you add to every tank sure helps out on the poor quality of cups these days. Whelp I am off to throw beer

beerslingincowboyout
Old 11-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Chapter President

Feeding College critters this morning, studying (more), go to class, hopefully my boost elbow will be here today so I can get it on this week. (Otherwise I might not get loose again until next Monday)
Duallydogreadytobarkattheworld (or at least some steers and calves)
Old 11-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Mornin gang,

Who drank all the coffee?? And I ainta touchin them things sitting on the counter - - they are moving again. Oh well, might as well fire up a pot of cinnamon punkin coffee - - wow, smells so good.

Getting ready for the invasion here for Tday. Cleaned the patio this morning, trying to find the rest of the furniture in my office, still have all the tile floors to clean, vacuum some carpet, then I can sit back and watch the DW do the rest (yeh, in my dreams).

Have a great one.

BusyBob
Old 11-20-2006, 09:10 AM

Mornin' all,

Where is the ? Whats that crawling accross the donut? Been a hetic morning. but little ones off to school, and wife off to work.
Later I go get the truck from her, have a few rounds to make, ans shopping for Tday for stuff we gonna bring.
Wash truck if I don't run otta time.

Had a good weekend, went to my much older and much much wiser sister on Friday. We went with a sexy senior group called "keenagers" up to Hockley TX where there is a retired gent that has a fantastic collection of pin ball machines, most in working order. Played on them, looked over much of the old posters and things in his collection.
Then for lunch off to a good BBQ place at the Shell station on Biz 290.

Have fun today,

Buckle up and be safe, understand the fine in Texas for not bucking up is $500.00 now, ouch.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:42 AM
DTR Mom

Wink Where In The World Is Redleg???!! Bolo

Originally Posted by chaikwa

Gonna try puttin' a little insulation in the 12" gap at the top of the ceiling between the heated and un-heated sections of the shop today, and see if that slows down the flow of cold air. I oughta be itchin' by tonite!

chaikwa.
That COLD AIR FLOW is
the ticked off woman who you called the OUTLAW in NY that froze your dainty paws on your cell phone. ENJOY NORTHERN NEW YORK's BEST!!

FIVERBOB??! Do Not Feed or Heat the Furry one. and for Goodness sake
(and the sanity of our close DTR faithful) do NOT offer him a speedo.....

gives 'Dumpster Diving' a really , really bad image.......
Old 11-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Chapter President

Could you send some more of the coffee this way, the parking area at the college arena could use something to fill in the holes. (we ran out of dirt to put in them). Could also use some of it to cover the bare spots in the paint on my bed.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:19 PM
DTR's Cow Boss

Off at noon today and by god I am soooooooooo glad I have been fighting the head nods all day I have no idea why I am so exhausted oh well guess Ill be taking a nap if i don't fall asleep typing this
Old 11-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NukleusX
Ya'll forgot to mention what his liscense plate was, it was the best part of it all-
8 A Z08 ? i dont remember. but it was somthing like that!

well halfway moved. got 48 more hours. then off to play in the desert for a looooong while! hope everyone is staying warm . been getting cold out in the mojave, but been staying warm during the dsy too!

ok back to moving!

Quick Reply: Hanging out at the Fence-Nov 19th-25th