Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Got cool, free knife after joining NRA

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Got cool, free knife after joining NRA

NRA called me the other day, they are very persistent, been missing me quite a few times. Anyhoo, finally was home when they called, and axed me to join the NRA. Couldn't think of one reason not to, so I joined. I think their campaign to get more members should really pay off. I bet there are tens of thousands of people like me, who have several guns, and who has just never taken the initiative to join on their own (for whatever reason, busy, lazy, procrastination, and that's just me). So anyway, got a packet from them, and figured it was just papers and such, and maybe a card, so did not open it. Wife opened it and brought me this cool knife over and said here is your gift from NRA. Perfect size for pocketknife, sharp, nice wooden handles and tightly built, 440 stainless. In my pocket right now.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:50 AM

thats good stuff bud. Im already a member so I prolly cant get the knife...welcome man
Old 06-06-2009, 02:10 PM

Yeah, I here ya. I already have a few guns, now starting to stock up on ammo. George Washington said that the people need to have guns, and know how to use them, to protect themselves and their property. HE ALSO SAID THE PEOPLE NEEDED THEM TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM OUR OWN GOVERNMENT. Wise man, founding father, and still relevant today.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hmm. A gun organization giving out knives? I thought the rule was not to bring a knife to a gun fight. Sounds like they are under-arming their members.