Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTR Prayer Requests

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 03:10 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can you keep Allison in prayer today and this week I got a phone call and its not good she's really struggling. Thanks
Old 08-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Prayers from WV...Nate
Old 08-16-2017, 07:01 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Good thoughts heading your way.....
Old 08-17-2017, 07:02 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Prayers said Tuesday, yesterday and today.

May God help and guide her as she goes through this problem and may she come out a better and stronger person.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:10 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Prayers for the troops deployed

Praying for all the deployed troops and especially our resident Marine Mark.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:48 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Prayer request for a friend of my Twinner "Scotty" his name is Bruce Cairns, he was given a heart transplant Christmas Eve and things seem to be going sideways with internal bleeding in the intestines and colon.

Please keep this man in your Prayers he is a very good friend of Scotty and his Wife the Lovely Miss Megan.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:53 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Done. May all the bleeding and other problems stop fast and may Bruce have a fast and total recovery and soon be able to resume a normal lifestyle. Prayers also for guidance for the attending medical staff and the family.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:19 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Received a text from Karla, it’s not looking good.
I told her we have lots of us Praying.

thanks for posting it Legger
Old 03-03-2018, 01:10 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Bruce on prayer list. Check.
Guys, my old nemesis diverticulitis is back. So I need your prayers. Went to the ER last Sunday and a follow up yesterday. Scheduled for a bunch of tests next week culminating with a bore scoping next Friday.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:28 AM

Cougar, you got it. Done.

Some time ago my wife developed what appeared to be the same thing and tried everything to fix the problem. Nothing worked. Putting chemicals into the body just makes things worse in the long run. She is cured now and by doing something unbelievably simple. She stopped all meds and instead started to drink rice water ever day. Do some research on how to make rice water and then drink it daily for a few weeks. This does not work fast, but is permanent once it starts to work. Cheap and easy and has zero side effects.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:42 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Scotty back on top of prayer list.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:13 PM

Just finished praying for Scotty. May the attending medical staff also receive Divine guidance as to how to deal with this new problem.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:40 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Long talk with Scotty last night. Not good news at all from the last work on the shoulder. He now has infection I believe he said into the bone.
Seems they have done all they can do and may ship him to Mayo Clinic. This could mean losing his arm and shoulder. That would not be
good at all. He is very discouraged after all the great start in his new job. He really needs our support and prayers. Seems he is seeking God
hard for help and strength. Pray hard - - he does not need to loose that arm. Horrible. Let's hang tough with him and keep him in thoughts and
prayers. God can move mountains and create new ones - - I know He could heal Scotty with just a simple word. Thanking Him in advance.

Bob
Old 03-15-2019, 12:32 PM

Bob, thank you for this update on Scotty's situation. Not the news that I wanted to hear.. Was out when I read this report, so came inside to get my wife and together we prayed for Scotty.

Scotty, our wonderful God can and does heal. How He does this and who He chooses to heal is a mystery to me, but again and again have personally seen His restoration powers. Keep asking God to heal you. Search your heart for any reason that He may be holding back your complete healing, From personal experience I have seen how something as simple as forgiveness of somebody can inhibit what God can do in my life. Not saying that is your problem, but have discovered that my heart needs to be right with God before He can do a proper job. Boy, when it comes to how I see or deal with God, I sure have been just plain stupid and dumb in the past! Anyway, we will keep you in our prayers and ask God to intervene in your situation.

Will also now call a local church that is open for Friday prayer and ask whomever is there right now to also pray for you.

Hang in there Buddy. Things sound pretty bad right now, but keep looking up.
Old 03-16-2019, 05:59 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Long email from Scotty early this morning. He woke up at 2am (sleeping in his recliner) and praying for guidance. They are pushing the button to
expedite the Mayo clinic option. Also, good support from the bosses at his new job. Others are getting agencies involved that offer assistance
during this tough time. He sounded much more positive this morning. Pray for God's will to be done in this and draw Scotty close to
God - - God can work in many different ways. We need God's will in this one.

We are all praying for you, buddy.

Bob

Quick Reply: DTR Prayer Requests