Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Come and Get It Breakroom July 23/29

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 08:31 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning gang - - nuther day has dawned - - uhhh, I mean is half over. Grabbing a ph00..............................thanks Stan, BUT, you don't put Mexican beans in with ph00.........................

Lazy day today - - that will be a change. Committee meeting tonight. Otherwise, a rather free day. Have to help neighbors across the street. Feel so sorry for them. He is blind so he can' do anything around the house anymore. She is deaf and just broke two vertebrae in a fall in Cuba. She is in agony and cannot stay on her feet - - so, having to make sure they eat and have food, fix their phone lines, fix their internet so she can at least play on her Kindle, fix their TV lines. Really messed up yesterday.

OK, off and running - - wait - - - I mean off to enjoy my ph00 with the blonde and relax a bit, then head into the exercise room. Wait, that sounds like work - - hmmm?????

L8R
Old 07-26-2017, 08:53 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Bob, where is your sense of adventure? Mexican beans with your ph00 is good! It is called Spicy, Chewy Mexican Ph00. Others may have some other not so polite names for it. It's purpose is to get you "moving" early in the day.

Since my last post it has started to rain. We seldom get rain this early as it normally rains late afternoon or evening. Was just sitting on my terrace in the swing with my coffee, enjoying watching the rain and counting my many blessings. Definitely need to count blessing when I compare my life to that horror movie situation with that older couple that you are helping. Kudos to you.

Time to go and enjoy a big bowl of healthy, assorted cut up fruit. Today there is kiwi, papaya, papaya seeds, mango, cantaloupe, guava, grapes, black figs and I forget what else. For those of you that normally throw away the papaya seeds, go to the 'net and check out their health benefits.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:19 AM

Received 2,392 Likes on 1,576 Posts
Thanks for the laughs Stan.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Bob, where is your sense of adventure? Mexican beans with your ph00 is good!
I don't need to move so early - - and I don't like burning my very tender belly. NOPE, don't need it. Love Mexi food, but I sure have to make sure in ain't HOT. Wow, feel it for days. Hate that. Ate lots of it when living in California.

REFILL - -- - - - - - -
Old 07-27-2017, 06:23 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

It's almost daylight, so where is everybody? Nobody is here, so not going to bother with coffee or ph00. Some late riser can make it.

Busy day ahead and been running for over an hour already.

Ciao.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
It's almost daylight, so where is everybody? Nobody is here, so not going to bother with coffee or ph00. Some late riser can make it.
OK, just be that way. I have been up since 4:30 but was busy with getting the garbage and yard waste bundled up and out to the street, watering plants, sweeping the walk, picking up around the garage. Just came in for my ph00 - - well Ph00ey. So, fresh ph00 and coffee are in place along with my favorite NONO treat - - apple fritters. UGH I hate those things - - - NOT.

Have a great day.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:54 AM

Just got back from a quick run to Home Depot, so can stop for a few minutes for a coffee and a horrible apple fritter. Thanks Bob.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:37 AM

Received 2,392 Likes on 1,576 Posts
Loving the fritters, thanks Bob.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Morning all

Just a fly by to say hello.

The wife and a friend from back home flew up for a visit, the friends husband is working with me. They have never been to Niagara Falls so we gonna take a little trip this weekend.

Hope everyone is well!
Old 07-27-2017, 11:37 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Afternoon fellow DTRonians!....

Fritters gone so I left a couple dozen Sugar Pills (donuts) on the counter and made fresh coffee and phoo.

Took the dragon for a drag, stubborn thing didn't want to go out side....been acting funny since it saw Scotty in his speedos....I am no expert on dragons but he looks shell shocked to me.

Yall have a safe day and remember what my wise old Granddaddy used to say..."Shut Up Kid!"
Old 07-27-2017, 07:19 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evening all working on a nh haybine looks like I'm burning time ...in other news got my first first gen back now its time for rebuild #4 with me and the cussed mean machine lol what's up people? Blake you close by? I'm down in pa now lol
Old 07-27-2017, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
The wife and a friend from back home flew up for a visit, the friends husband is working with me. They have never been to Niagara Falls so we gonna take a little trip this weekend.
Hey Blake - - go to Goat Island, but don't fall it. You would be in for a big let down. Neat place. I was born there in December. At two weeks old I looked outside, saw all the snow and told my mom let's get out of here - - way too cold. So, never stopped until I was 5 and ready for 1st grade.

Off to beddy bye.

Bob