Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Auld Lang Syne Breakroom 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 ***

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 10:51 AM

Received 420 Likes on 321 Posts
Originally Posted by Colo_River_Ram
Does anyone have Al Gore's phone # handy?

I need him to fire up his personal jet and deliver some of that "Global Warming" weather to North Western CO.. -6 and the temp is still falling..
I will gladly trade you our heat wave for your cold wave. It's not supposed to be above freezing this time of year.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
I will gladly trade you our heat wave for your cold wave. It's not supposed to be above freezing this time of year.
I know Y'all pride yourselves on your independent spirit, but that just ain't right.

Enjoy the weather......... soon enough the jetstream will revert back and your cold will be back...... I can't freakin wait myself, the last few years has been stupid cold for Illinois.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Here it is.
Attached Thumbnails *** Auld Lang Syne Breakroom 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 ***-download_20141230_200037.jpg  
Old 12-31-2014, 11:35 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Interesting.
Reminds me of the day my teenage (at the time) daughter was bandaging up one of my mangle digits. "What do you do with hamburger?"
Old 12-31-2014, 12:39 PM
With age comes the cage

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob

How else would you have all those wonderful slopes for skiing?

Bob
-15 last night (too dang cold for it to snow) it was so cold the snow turned blue

Originally Posted by cougar
Done deal - now as for delivery ???
Old 12-31-2014, 02:29 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
I'm alive and well in the hospital. Going Hm soon.
Pec major is reattached. I have a picture but its a wee bit nasty.
Hey man, so glad they got you in right away instead of the normal 11 month waiting time. Picture looks yummy. OUCH. Glad you are back home so quickly after that mess. Heal quick -- exercise good - - behave.

Bobby
Old 12-31-2014, 03:00 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Here it is.
Hey!......there is that lost remote!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Hey!......there is that lost remote!
That's no remote. That is his belly button.....................
Old 12-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Doc found my 50lb test fish line too.
Old 12-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
That's no remote. That is his belly button.....................
He doesn't have a belly button....he had a Glassechtomy some years back....that operation consists of removing the belly button and installing a piece of glass so when he walks around with his head up his behind.....he can see where he is going
Old 12-31-2014, 06:36 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Well here's to another year gone by from frozen up work places broken trucks cut up fingers torn peck muscles and many other things I can't remember it's been a good one

*** Auld Lang Syne Breakroom 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 ***-image-3734876685.jpg
Old 12-31-2014, 07:10 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9 degrees here, quick post that NE should get a new vehicle for 2015. Bob and Stan get time and no projects at the same time. Colo Ram gets a heater, lol. yes, speaking with old friends reminds me to be grateful for the past and excited about the future.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
He doesn't have a belly button....he had a Glassechtomy some years back....that operation consists of removing the belly button and installing a piece of glass so when he walks around with his head up his behind.....he can see where he is going
You are sooooo bad. Don't hurt poor twinners feelings - - he is very vulnerable right now. Uhhh, well - - - maybe he is vulnerable - - - uhhhh, naawwww, not Scotty. ............

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
9 degrees here, quick post that NE should get a new vehicle for 2015. Bob and Stan get time and no projects at the same time. Colo Ram gets a heater, lol. yes, speaking with old friends reminds me to be grateful for the past and excited about the future.
Hey, I like that idea for Stan and me - - no projects for a while. Wow, look out fish. And, you are soooo right - - sad when people screw their lives up so bad they don't want to remember the past. Good to remember the past when you plan for the future - - don't repeat the bad times, concentrate on duplicating the good times. New Year - - new opportunities. Go sic'em.

Hey, Happy New Year, gang. Just a couple hours now. Hope it is fantastic for all of you.

Bob
Old 12-31-2014, 11:38 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
My dear mother (may she rest in peace) used to raise her beer glass about this time of the night on December 31st and quip,"Well, here's to another year shot to he!!."

On that note, I'm going to bed. See ya next year.
Old 01-01-2015, 06:50 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Good morning. HAPPY NEW YEAR. It looks like that I am the only one up, awake and ready for 2015. Special blend of coffee is ready and hot. It's a special blend because I gathered up all the nearly empty bags of coffee and what appeared to be coffee, mixed them together and make what smells sort of like coffee. Enjoy it. If you do not like it, tough. Throw it out and make some of your own. Ph00 too for yoo know hoo.

Today is going to be a relaxing day for me. Not quite sure if I can handle that, but will try. Tomorrow I start to run again. There is a large team arriving at the orphanage where I volunteer and I am supposed to be keeping them busy, which will keep me very busy.

Have a GREAT day (whenever you finally wake up) and enjoy a fantastic 2015. Weeeelllllll, at least make the first day of 2015 fantastic.

Gone, may be back later to see if anyone died from the coffee.

Quick Reply: *** Auld Lang Syne Breakroom 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 ***