Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Auld Lang Syne Breakroom 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 ***

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 10:58 AM

Received 420 Likes on 321 Posts
Last time I went to a neurologist she said I was an extraterrestrial and wanted to have my baby. I went screaming from the room (or should I say torture chamber). Every time I see a CIA movie I have flashbacks of that day.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:15 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
[QUOTE=

sherod: getting fitted for a internal tens unit after that....might as well just get a cattle prod from tractor supply. it would be cheaper..[/QUOTE]

MOM-If I can ever figure out how to post it, I've got a video of me taking a TASER ride. If you haven't tried that, it might work just a WEE bit better than a prod.

Guys at work are volunteering to give me another to see if it will straighten me out. What friends!!!

Picked up an over-the-door traction thingy on thee way home. I'll add it to the P/T and go from there.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow, one more day and then it happens. Where did the year go? Just came in from putting all the deco's back in the garage attic. Had to turn the fan on and my garage is air conditioned - - I was sweating. 77 degrees today but quite humid. Stupid garage door opener quit - - frozen motor. Oh well, new one in the morning. Tired from climbing ladders and working in yard.

Originally Posted by Scotty
Hi...

Off to the hospital.
...Bye
I'll post something incoherent later. Maybe with pictures.
Where are you? Post - - hurry - - want to know what they found and what they did. Heal quick. Not a good way to spend New Years, but now you have an excuse to sit in front of the TV all NY day for foooootball. YEH.

OK, gone.

Bob
Old 12-30-2014, 06:06 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thanks for the info Martin I hope I don't have to head to Doc tommoro for meds but may have to everybody have a safe night
Old 12-30-2014, 08:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My cat is laying on my spare recliner, asleep. Snoring.
Lost a lense out of my glasses today. Right into a stock tank. Still have a headache from finishing ice by putting a paper towel behind the frame on that side to drive, and working without them. Even after sleeping all afternoon.
Think I found a transmission for Owen.
Need to eat a little something then go back to bed. Boss said go ahead and hold off a few hours in the morning before breaking ice since it's supposed to be 11 below tonight. I like that idea.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:10 PM
With age comes the cage

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Does anyone have Al Gore's phone # handy?

I need him to fire up his personal jet and deliver some of that "Global Warming" weather to North Western CO.. -6 and the temp is still falling..
Old 12-31-2014, 05:41 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning Boy's and Girls! Coffee is on and fresh phoo for you know who

I contracted Bob Evans restaurants to cater the Break Room for the rest of the year, grab a plate and fill up on me They will be bringing fresh food all day so fill up! as tomorrow we all go on a diet!

Please end your year on a safe note....we want to see each and EVERY one of you back for a healthy and wealthy 2015!
Old 12-31-2014, 06:38 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Thanks Lary for the coffee and very generous food contract. As I was filling up my plate and was thinking about how generous Lary is to give us free Bob Evans food for the rest of the year, it suddenly hit me; the "rest of the year" only amounts to a few measly hours, so his generosity is not as expansive as it appears on the surface Oh well, may as well enjoy this while I can.

I do agree with Lary that want we to see each and every one of you back for a healthy and wealthy 2015, but how are you going to that with your current crop of bad and worse leaders? This is a huge subject on it's own and I get irritated just to think about what is happening to the once proud and mighty America, so will leave it at that. Going for a second cup of coffee to see if that helps my sudden gloomy mood.

Going to be a relatively easy day today, starting with an early breakfast with friends at their house. Then back to my house to do a bit of work, but definitely not going to be working as hard as I have been recently. Tomorrow is the first day of the new year, but may go and work anyway as the work is piling up.

Be careful as y'all party tonight. Ring the New Year in safely.
Cheers.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:35 AM

(Waving my hand in the air) We need some more bacon please! Thanks for the Grub Lary!!

Working the night shift tonight so the younger guys can take off. I didn't make the shift roster so I checked it yesterday. I get to be Dispatch and Flight Sergeant. I think there is some "payback" taking place!

Here is hoping that the New Year serves each of you well.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:44 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning all. I am removing the number 5 from my bedroom clock and see if that will help me sleep past that number. On second thought, I may start awakening at 4 - - hmmm.

Grabbing a ph00 and I will have a Western Omelet with grits and fruit, please. Thanks Lary, even if for only one day.

Originally Posted by Colo_River_Ram
Does anyone have Al Gore's phone # handy? I need him to fire up his personal jet and deliver some of that "Global Warming" weather to North Western CO.. -6 and the temp is still falling..
How else would you have all those wonderful slopes for skiing?

Originally Posted by Mexstan
I do agree with Lary that want we to see each and every one of you back for a healthy and wealthy 2015, but how are you going to that with your current crop of bad and worse leaders? This is a huge subject on it's own and I get irritated just to think about what is happening to the once proud and mighty America, so will leave it at that. Going for a second cup of coffee to see if that helps my sudden gloomy mood.

Then back to my house to do a bit of work, but definitely not going to be working as hard as I have been recently. Tomorrow is the first day of the new year, but may go and work anyway as the work is piling up.
You just had to mess up my day, didn't you. And I thought we were buddies. Oh well, I am sitting in the front pew shouting AMEN, PREACH IT BROTHER. And no one has the gumption to put an end to his stolen reign. Oh, if you run out of things to do, come over the pond and help me. I am in the same mess - - way too much to do. Don't know how I did all the stuff I did when I was working 70 hours a week. Amazing. Wife and I were talking last night - - I was reflecting when I was working how I would wander out on the dock and catch a big fat fish for supper or net some shrimp. Or she would have the RV or the boat packed and ready to head out for the weekend quite often - - - go change your clothes, big boy - - they are laid out for you on the bed - - let's go. Played golf at least once a week, tennis every Tuesday after work. How did I do it? Can't now and I don't have to go to work somewhere - - - just "stuff" I have created for myself because I don't know how to say "NO." ..................

See - - ya got me going - - twice. Shame on you, Stan. ............

Refill.....................................................bye

Bob
Old 12-31-2014, 08:23 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm alive and well in the hospital. Going Hm soon.
Pec major is reattached. I have a picture but its a wee bit nasty.
Old 12-31-2014, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy newyear folks, I'll just grab a plate of this nice free food, and a cold little something.
See you guys next year.

Slev
Old 12-31-2014, 09:03 AM

Good to hear you got all your parts hooked back up. Innard pics can be gruesome. Keep them as a reminder of what NOT to do! Good Luck with it!
Old 12-31-2014, 09:18 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Please post it. We're all freezing our fannies off and thinking we'd like to see a bloody Gore about now.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:03 AM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning fellow DTRotarions ;
Been up since 4:44
don`t know why - just have been & just now getting around to posting .
Thanks Top for the goodies !
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year !

Claude

Quick Reply: *** Auld Lang Syne Breakroom 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 ***