Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

North Texas Group....October 13, 14th,15th Event...Houston bound!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 06:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
North Texas Group....October 13, 14th,15th Event...Houston bound!

I thought I would start a fresh thread for the October event at Baytown.

Who is in for this?

I know Me, Tyler, Mike, and Charlie will be going.
I just got myself scheduled off from work for Friday....so I am set as far as I can tell.

Rowland, Rob, Tanner, anybody else going for sure?

If anybody wants to ride down with me and save some fuel costs, let me know. Charlie if you want to ride down, I will be glad to stop for smoke breaks.
I think Mike is scheduling himself some work down there, so he will probably be taking his own truck.

Should be a great time!
Old 09-07-2006, 08:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baytown, eh? thats my neck of the woods. dont know what ill be doing 6 weeks from now, but ill definately try to make it. if yall need any info about baytown or the surrounding area, pm me.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:25 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
It's on my calendar. As long as nothing new comes up, I should be set for the trip.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:38 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Robert, thanks for the ride offer....I'll let you know. If I don't get my new injectors in before then, I'll be taking my truck.

Rowland is in for sure, and I think Rob is pretty sure. Dan is still trying to firm up his being there.

Anyone else from up here interested?

FYI..........We will be leaving North Texas late Friday afternoon for Tyler's place in Richmond, and going to Baytown on Saturday. We'll be camping out at Tyler's until Sunday afternoon.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by derek840378
baytown, eh? thats my neck of the woods. dont know what ill be doing 6 weeks from now, but ill definately try to make it. if yall need any info about baytown or the surrounding area, pm me.
I just want to see if you actually have that long flowing hair you have in your pic there........

Its still a big maybe boys.......just promise that we get some Tex-Mex one time or another on this trip....i will be craving some you can bet!
Old 09-07-2006, 12:28 PM

Cody and I are planning going.. not sure what were taking.. or when we're going to get there.. but we'll be in Baytown by Saturday morning...
You guys going to show up before its over????

Bryan
Old 09-07-2006, 12:30 PM

Dont think DPP is going to this one....so i am guess its just me, Personaly, coming.

Bryan, you still have that TBK kit on the "Shop Floor"? I need one to put one now! haha....
Old 09-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JDGnut
Cody and I are planning going.. not sure what were taking.. or when we're going to get there.. but we'll be in Baytown by Saturday morning...
You guys going to show up before its over????

Bryan
We'll be there before it's over................if we have any questions, someone besides Tyler will make the call.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by crobtex
We'll be there before it's over................if we have any questions, someone besides Tyler will make the call.
I was talking to David Lott (Diesel Innovations), and they said they have a big Shindig every year, friday night before the race.......BBQ, stakes...and such.....might be fun
Old 09-07-2006, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel_Dan
I just want to see if you actually have that long flowing hair you have in your pic there........
my avatar? thats not me. thats dimebag darrel from pantera/damageplan/rebel meets rebel.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by derek840378
my avatar? thats not me. thats dimebag darrel from pantera/damageplan/rebel meets rebel.
AHHH.....That is the infamous Dimebag.....figured it wasnt you....Never really got into Pantera's stuff (Not enough twang! hahah).....Cowboy from Hell....right?
Old 09-07-2006, 12:53 PM

AHHH.....That is the infamous Dimebag.....figured it wasnt you....Never really got into Pantera's stuff (Not enough twang! hahah).....Cowboy from Hell....right?
you might like rebel meets rebel. its 3 members of pantera w/ david allan coe singing. yep, cowboys from hell
Old 09-07-2006, 01:50 PM

i am going to try to make it but i have the texas mile all ready on the calendar, so i may not make it. i will see if a little bit of money breaks free.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by gunracer1
i am going to try to make it but i have the texas mile all ready on the calendar, so i may not make it. i will see if a little bit of money breaks free.
When is the "Texas Mile"? That is another one i would LOVE to make....Plus Brad might want to run the new shop/show truck there some day......his goal is 180MPH....but we shal see......
Old 09-07-2006, 02:00 PM

When is the "Texas Mile"? That is another one i would LOVE to make....Plus Brad might want to run the new shop/show truck there some day......his goal is 180MPH....but we shal see......
what is the texas mile? is it like a mile long drag race? like a super hi-performance competition like 0-200-0 or big bend road race? sounds like fun!

Quick Reply: North Texas Group....October 13, 14th,15th Event...Houston bound!