Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

MD Chapter #33 never ending thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wannadiesel
Guys, if this turns into the MD DTR swap meet thread, it will end very rapidly.

Ads go in the classifieds, not in the forums.

Where are ads? Sorry if we did anything wrong but I'm confused as I don't see any ads in this thread???
Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 PM

The Duramax Guy at MIR is a good friend of my neighbor. He is very secretive of his true speeds. For a while he bosted of having the fastest Diesel in MD. Mike is his name.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Banned

some people are way too serious about this stuff.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

So anyways........ Everyone take one step back from the keyboard. Deep breaths, shake it off and lets have some fun.
got the pipe dug up cleaned it out and now my Lake drains through the 20" pipe once again and not through the yard.
Just gotta do some reseeding and slight landscaping. The wife yelled at me cause i was fourwheelin in the back hoe in the grass. Had all 4 spinning. Well i thought it was fun.
My schedule for this weekend is off Friday work Sat night.
So if anyone needs to work on their trucks let me know. If not I'm gonna put my Jeep on it and it might be there a while.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:51 AM

My plans for the coming Saturday is a shakedown cruise on the boat. Saturday is "Waterfest" around Martin's lagoon, and some of us hang out and raft up on our boats and watch the festivities.

Anyone interested in a MD DTR "events discussion" you are welcome on the boat, PM me for locations and details. I have several other plans Saturday so it wont be a real long event - but we should have time to discuss up coming events within MD DTR Chapter #33
Old 05-08-2007, 12:13 PM

Weather permitting, I'll be down in Myrtle Beach for start of bike week. If the weather outlook down there is lousy, I'll change my heading and go up north. One place I won't be is at work......

Where's Martin's Lagoon? I hung out mostly on the Severn, South and West Rivers.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:38 PM

In Middle River.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Sea:\>Drive

Where are ads? Sorry if we did anything wrong but I'm confused as I don't see any ads in this thread???
The ads have been deleted, but the guys who posted them know who they are.

Originally Posted by getblown5.9
some people are way too serious about this stuff.
I agree. It was only a warning, TJ.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:42 PM

My bad. I was telling someone else I don't remember if I posted it, or just thought about asking, but I figured I'd check with a few local guys and see if anyone had what I was looking for...nothing more nothing less...no spam.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:55 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the change in subject, but I was curious, are there any diesel performance shops in the baltimore metro area that install aftermarket stuff? I don't mind doing most, but some of the complicated stuff I like to keep for professionals...lol
Old 05-08-2007, 07:44 PM

well brick we have done a pretty good verity of mods in the cave from exhaust, exhaust brakes, injectors, turbos, and even tranny work. but other than that i would have to say TJ (getblown5.9) is the one to ask about that. what mod did you have in mind?
Old 05-08-2007, 08:10 PM

Well, I definitely want to push more fuel... So I was looking at the walbro kit, or a fass... So that, and then I'm going to order torque converter and VB and flexplate for the tranny. I think that will support the kind of power I'm trying to make. I was thinking about doing head studs, but I'm still investigating on how much power the stockers can hold.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:42 PM

well i'm running the stock head bolts with an ez, hot juice, rokktech crank sensor, walbro comp pump, fully built hts tranny. as for the walbro kit we ahve done two installs in the cave already mine was one of them. torqueconverter, flex plate, and VB have been done in the cave as well jsut did my tranny swap with torque converter and laminated flex plate. so if you want you can get your hands dirty with us and we'll save you some money for more mods.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brickhoss
Hey guys, sorry for the change in subject, but I was curious, are there any diesel performance shops in the baltimore metro area that install aftermarket stuff? I don't mind doing most, but some of the complicated stuff I like to keep for professionals...lol

unless you want custom fab work done then come hang out with us! we will hang out in the garage, get your stuff installed and enjoy a few brewskies if you are interested.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Hey brickhoss fill in your location so we know where you are.
We have quite the performance shop in my Cave or as we call it THE CAVE
Tranny work is easy just don't let John pull it, then it gets messy. Injectors are a piece of cake too.
I only have a one time donation required for the lift and all monies go back into tools and stuff for the CAVE. We all just donated and bought a nice trans jack. Oh did i tell you i have a #10000 lift in it?

The trans jack

here is a link to our Chapter #33 gallery.
https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ry.php?cat=542

Quick Reply: MD Chapter #33 never ending thread.