Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Ideas for SW ohio meet(s)

Old 06-20-2007, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ideas for SW ohio meet(s)

Just wanting to throw some ideas around for a meet somewhere is southwest ohio. I live in bellbrook, south of dayton but I think maybe wilmington or somewhere around that would be a decently in the middle, i know some of you guys are down around hillsboro. Let me know where you are at and where you think would be a good place to meet up with a few trucks, maybe in the next few weeks or so.

Also, me and a few other trucks will be going to scheids in a few months, maybe we could meet up and cruise there?

Post up your thoughts!
Old 06-21-2007, 05:35 AM

Sounds cool!
Brandon
Old 06-21-2007, 07:23 AM

I'm around Jeffersonville...about 40 minutes SE of Dayton. I'll be watching this thread and see what happens. I'm up for a meet anywhere in Southern Ohio!

Chris
Old 06-21-2007, 07:52 AM
Muted User

im between hillsboro and greenfield, right on paint creek lake, where would be a good place to meet at??? if i get my house and other stuff around the farm squared away ive thought about having a trap shoot, cookout, party, not just us DTR members but a few other diesel guys over, duramax and powerstroke guys. just got to get everything squared away first, i got plenty of parking for all of us just got to get everything cleaned up LOL. im guessing your one of Mayer's boys?? you know Caleb Maust from up at court house?? he used to work for you guys, green flatbed 6-speed dodge, used to have the red 2wd stroker
Old 06-21-2007, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by LOGAN View Post
im between hillsboro and greenfield, right on paint creek lake, where would be a good place to meet at??? if i get my house and other stuff around the farm squared away ive thought about having a trap shoot, cookout, party, not just us DTR members but a few other diesel guys over, duramax and powerstroke guys. just got to get everything squared away first, i got plenty of parking for all of us just got to get everything cleaned up LOL. im guessing your one of Mayer's boys?? you know Caleb Maust from up at court house?? he used to work for you guys, green flatbed 6-speed dodge, used to have the red 2wd stroker
it would be sweet to have a nice meet at a house, cookout and stuff, if that doesn't work just a restaurant somewhere in the middle, hooters or something would work for me...whatever let's just get some ideas out there so we can have a meet..there are so many trucks around here and we don't even have a chapter or anything...
Old 06-21-2007, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by LOGAN View Post
That's me...Caleb traded the Green truck, got a White 02 Sport now.

Chris
Old 06-21-2007, 03:13 PM

Talking

My girl and I live in New Philadelphia, and we would be interested in some stuff down your way. My girls truck is a 07 2500 4x4 and i have a 04.5 3500 4x4 DRW. Check my gallery.

R/

Eric
Old 06-21-2007, 07:33 PM

HOOTERS MAKES ME SMILE!
Spread the word to all the guys/girls in the area we would like to do this prior
to schieds in Indy (AUGUST 24) I think.
P.S. dont leave me behind my truck is almost done
Brandon
Old 06-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

It don't matter to me. As long as someone PM's me to let me know I'll be there. Durasmack, and Hoursehauler mybe interested. They are from Milford and Lebanon, I'm from Newtonsville
Old 06-22-2007, 12:03 PM

Well I did some checking and the only hooters that are around here are in dayton, south side of dayton in centerville and down in west chester area...not real sure where it is but I know there is one down there...so if hooters is the route you guys wanna go it might be a pretty good hike for some of you...If not we need to find a place in wilmington or around there, I think that is pretty much in the middle for most of us...
Old 06-22-2007, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by spyder3634 View Post
Well I did some checking and the only hooters that are around here are in dayton, south side of dayton in centerville and down in west chester area...not real sure where it is but I know there is one down there...so if hooters is the route you guys wanna go it might be a pretty good hike for some of you...If not we need to find a place in wilmington or around there, I think that is pretty much in the middle for most of us...
I thought there was a Hooters right near Fairfield High School?? I've been to it years ago, but it may not be around anymore....

I am interested if you do meet - so keep this thread alive. I am previously from Beavercreek - now residing in Columbus.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:34 PM

I dunno I just searched for hooters locations around here and only dayton came up...we don't have to go to hooters I just figured it was a generally liked meeting place for a bunch of guys lol

maybe b-dubs or something, I'm sure there is one around wilmington somewhere....
Old 06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Muted User

there is a B-DUB's in wilmington, i am there all the time, it would be a great place to meet at, decent parking and its pretty big inside. WHAT WEEKEND IS BEST FOR EVERYONE!!!!! we need to set a date.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:13 PM

I'm in, as long as I can drink some big boy pop I'm happy
Old 06-26-2007, 11:32 AM

Talking

We can do it any weekend. They are all good for us

R/
Eric

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ideas for SW ohio meet(s)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.