Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   Ideas for SW ohio meet(s) (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/ideas-sw-ohio-meet-s-156366/)

spyder3634 06-20-2007 12:52 PM

Ideas for SW ohio meet(s)

Just wanting to throw some ideas around for a meet somewhere is southwest ohio. I live in bellbrook, south of dayton but I think maybe wilmington or somewhere around that would be a decently in the middle, i know some of you guys are down around hillsboro. Let me know where you are at and where you think would be a good place to meet up with a few trucks, maybe in the next few weeks or so.

Also, me and a few other trucks will be going to scheids in a few months, maybe we could meet up and cruise there?

Post up your thoughts! :cool:

97' CTD 06-21-2007 05:35 AM

Sounds cool! [guitar]
Brandon

signature600 06-21-2007 07:23 AM

I'm around Jeffersonville...about 40 minutes SE of Dayton. I'll be watching this thread and see what happens. I'm up for a meet anywhere in Southern Ohio!

Chris

LOGAN 06-21-2007 07:52 AM

im between hillsboro and greenfield, right on paint creek lake, where would be a good place to meet at??? if i get my house and other stuff around the farm squared away ive thought about having a trap shoot, cookout, party, not just us DTR members but a few other diesel guys over, duramax and powerstroke guys. just got to get everything squared away first, i got plenty of parking for all of us just got to get everything cleaned up LOL. im guessing your one of Mayer's boys?? you know Caleb Maust from up at court house?? he used to work for you guys, green flatbed 6-speed dodge, used to have the red 2wd stroker

spyder3634 06-21-2007 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by LOGAN (Post 1563414)
im between hillsboro and greenfield, right on paint creek lake, where would be a good place to meet at??? if i get my house and other stuff around the farm squared away ive thought about having a trap shoot, cookout, party, not just us DTR members but a few other diesel guys over, duramax and powerstroke guys. just got to get everything squared away first, i got plenty of parking for all of us just got to get everything cleaned up LOL. im guessing your one of Mayer's boys?? you know Caleb Maust from up at court house?? he used to work for you guys, green flatbed 6-speed dodge, used to have the red 2wd stroker

it would be sweet to have a nice meet at a house, cookout and stuff, if that doesn't work just a restaurant somewhere in the middle, hooters or something would work for me...whatever let's just get some ideas out there so we can have a meet..there are so many trucks around here and we don't even have a chapter or anything...[duhhh]

signature600 06-21-2007 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by LOGAN (Post 1563414)

That's me...Caleb traded the Green truck, got a White 02 Sport now.

Chris

NavyChief 06-21-2007 03:13 PM

My girl and I live in New Philadelphia, and we would be interested in some stuff down your way. My girls truck is a 07 2500 4x4 and i have a 04.5 3500 4x4 DRW. Check my gallery.

R/

Eric

97' CTD 06-21-2007 07:33 PM

HOOTERS[roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] MAKES ME SMILE!
Spread the word to all the guys/girls in the area we would like to do this prior
to schieds in Indy (AUGUST 24) I think.
P.S. dont leave me behind my truck is almost done [laugh]
Brandon

cincydiesel 06-21-2007 08:58 PM

It don't matter to me. As long as someone PM's me to let me know I'll be there. Durasmack, and Hoursehauler mybe interested. They are from Milford and Lebanon, I'm from Newtonsville

spyder3634 06-22-2007 12:03 PM

Well I did some checking and the only hooters that are around here are in dayton, south side of dayton in centerville and down in west chester area...not real sure where it is but I know there is one down there...so if hooters is the route you guys wanna go it might be a pretty good hike for some of you...If not we need to find a place in wilmington or around there, I think that is pretty much in the middle for most of us...

Truckman0097 06-22-2007 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by spyder3634 (Post 1565379)
Well I did some checking and the only hooters that are around here are in dayton, south side of dayton in centerville and down in west chester area...not real sure where it is but I know there is one down there...so if hooters is the route you guys wanna go it might be a pretty good hike for some of you...If not we need to find a place in wilmington or around there, I think that is pretty much in the middle for most of us...

I thought there was a Hooters right near Fairfield High School?? I've been to it years ago, but it may not be around anymore....

I am interested if you do meet - so keep this thread alive. I am previously from Beavercreek - now residing in Columbus.

spyder3634 06-22-2007 02:34 PM

I dunno I just searched for hooters locations around here and only dayton came up...we don't have to go to hooters I just figured it was a generally liked meeting place for a bunch of guys lol :cool:

maybe b-dubs or something, I'm sure there is one around wilmington somewhere....

LOGAN 06-25-2007 11:10 AM

there is a B-DUB's in wilmington, i am there all the time, it would be a great place to meet at, decent parking and its pretty big inside. WHAT WEEKEND IS BEST FOR EVERYONE!!!!! we need to set a date.

steerjock 06-25-2007 06:13 PM

I'm in, as long as I can drink some big boy pop I'm happy

NavyChief 06-26-2007 11:32 AM

We can do it any weekend. They are all good for us[coffee] [coffee]

R/
Eric