Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

ATTENTION Virginia DTR Members!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geez...I just can't commit at this time...I'm goin' to the "Fall Brawl" Saturday but I may not have Sunday free....
Old 10-19-2007, 07:57 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Keep an eye on the weather. Heard rumors of rain on Saturday, but the weather I've seen has not said the same.
I'll be there for a while on Saturday, but have to work on Sunday.

Chris
Old 10-19-2007, 05:16 PM

im headed down from jersey, leaving in about an hour. hope to see some of you guys down there.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SkyKing56
Hi to you all. Im from North Jersey but will be driving down to the show. It would be cool to meet some of the DTR members there. Hope to get in some racing and checking out all the rigs, big and small.
SkyKing, I saw your runs Saturday and I also think I remember seeing thekOrn. I apologize for not getting over to talk with you guys. I looked for you Sunday but didn't see you there. Hope you had a good time!

There were a few more Dodge-Cummins folks there on Sunday. It was good seeing the folks from the NC DTR crew come up and set the low numbers for the diesel pickup group. I think there was only one DuraMax in the 12's and CTD's of John P., Mike D., and Tim & Tim from VA Beach were all in the 12's I believe.

Mike D. from North Carolina took home $700 bucks for winning the Street Truck Class and I'm sure he had a BIG smile on his face all the way home.
Hey Mike,,,, Kinda sweet how a little NOS will clear that smoke right up!
Attached Thumbnails ATTENTION Virginia DTR Members!-mike-d..jpg   ATTENTION Virginia DTR Members!-mike-d.-2.jpg  
Old 10-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Chapter President

Thanks for the pictures, Dennis. That looks pretty clean. It's like John_P said, Unkee Gale would be proud.

I had a great time as usual at this event. Thanks to everyone for sticking around to the end to support me. Looking forward to next years event.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by RATTLINRAM
SkyKing, I saw your runs Saturday and I also think I remember seeing thekOrn. I apologize for not getting over to talk with you guys. I looked for you Sunday but didn't see you there. Hope you had a good time!

There were a few more Dodge-Cummins folks there on Sunday. It was good seeing the folks from the NC DTR crew come up and set the low numbers for the diesel pickup group. I think there was only one DuraMax in the 12's and CTD's of John P., Mike D., and Tim & Tim from VA Beach were all in the 12's I believe.

Mike D. from North Carolina took home $700 bucks for winning the Street Truck Class and I'm sure he had a BIG smile on his face all the way home.
Hey Mike,,,, Kinda sweet how a little NOS will clear that smoke right up!
----------
Dennis:

Good post buddy! It was great to see everyone again. And as you said,.....a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Mike D. on his win! Good job Mike!

---------
John_P
Old 10-22-2007, 11:41 PM

Sorry I did not get a chance to meet any of you. I had prior obligations with the folks from Sirius. But I had fun anyway, I know my truck's not bombed but it did give a couple people a good run. Hope ot be back next year, might sell the yellow bus for a 12 v!