Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

3rd Annual MNTDR/DTR Dyno day!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3rd Annual MNTDR/DTR Dyno day!

When: October 22nd 10am start!
Where: Hi-Tech Motorsports

You guys have asked for it, and here it is! Dyno day at Hi-Tech! These guys love having us out every year. I have already told them we've got some new toys this year....so lets supprise them again! Last year Chillydog set the Highist Torque number the shop had ever seen!

Price is $50 for 2 CLEAN runs Back to back.

This is on a Dynojet Dyno and has been spot on for HP and torque numbers! They will be driving our trucks on the dyno. Brian does a Very good job at getting the most out of your truck! If he doesn't feel that it was a good run, he'll run it again!

Hi-Tech is in Ramsey, so directions are pretty easy!
Take Hwy 10 to Sunfish Lake BLVD. Go north, after you cross the railroad tracks, take your first right. Go down to almost the end of the street, you will see Airgas, take a left, they are in the first building on the right.

PLEASE Let me know if you are comming and planning on Dyno'ing! I need to have an idea so I can let them know how many trucks to expect! We do need at least 10 trucks to get the $50 rate, but I don't expect that to be a problem.

Josh
Old 09-19-2005, 12:29 PM

Any special requirements to come to this event, do you have to be a member?

Also can you run two trucks, I would really like to give my SRT-10 a run on the dyno also, even though its not a diesel.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder

Also can you run two trucks, I would really like to give my SRT-10 a run on the dyno also, even though its not a diesel.
I don't see either trucks being a problem. Depending on how many trucks come out we may have you come early (before 10) to run the SRT.

Josh
Old 09-19-2005, 12:58 PM

Well you know I will be there. Do you know if Kennedy is showing?
If there anything anyone needs me to bring next month, you will have to just ask me in a PM. I can't tell ya what I got but I have it.
Be looking forward to see everyone again. I think I may have a couple of guys staying at my place that night...............later, Jim.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by JoshPeters
I don't see either trucks being a problem. Depending on how many trucks come out we may have you come early (before 10) to run the SRT.

Josh
Thanks Josh, that is even my Saterday off. As long as the weather is nice I will bring the SRT-10, if it is rainy it stays in the garage (god forbid it be snowing then!)

Was also thinking of going to the Rock Falls drags that day but I might go the week end before.

The dually is nothing compared to what alot of you guys are running, but it would still be nice to see what it is putting down. Have another friend with a 99 and a Edge Comp that I think would be interested.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:47 PM

I will do my dangdest to be there for this one. I would really like to find out what my HP/TQ numbers arde.
Tom
Old 09-19-2005, 05:50 PM

The dually is nothing compared to what alot of you guys are running, but it would still be nice to see what it is putting down.
Good point! The Training wheels on the Duallys (mine included ) will have to come off to fit on the dyno. I'll bring a jack and my impact gun....if you need someone to take them off...I'll even do it if nessissary.

Josh
Old 09-19-2005, 05:55 PM

i would like to. see what happens, still a month away and i have yet to figure out this coming weekend...
Old 09-19-2005, 06:14 PM

You have to remove the training wheels to squeeze on the rollers.

Also if you have an extra long truck it may not fit on the lift rack.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:29 PM

We have had no problems with the Dodges....they aren't a true 4 door yet. Last year I THINK they got a long box, 4 door Ford up there...I think it was inches from the wall...but I think they got it.

So Please if you do bring a truck of that stature....and it doesn't fit....don't be upset.

Thanx for the reminder John!

Josh
Old 09-19-2005, 06:41 PM

I was thinking if a long box Dodge has front & rear Road Armor or other vehicular attachments the tight fit would exceed the envelope.

I wonder if I can talk Gus into bringing his "toy" down?

-John

I think Tim might be gain for a little dyno action, too. I caught him in Alez testing the governor springs and lever settings. His mileage is not going to be very good until that grin comes off his face.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:48 PM

I dont' think you could knock the grin off his face with a softball bat! I remember those days....oh wait....I'm back to them again ....Those delivery valves REALLY woke my truck up!

My truck fits with room to spare....and you've seen my front shelf of a bumper!

Josh
Old 09-28-2005, 08:03 AM

Alrighty guys....back to the top.

Who's comming?

Josh
Old 09-28-2005, 12:49 PM

I'll be there. My wife will be out of town so I'll have to find someone to watch the kids (or bring them with). I want to dyno to determine where I'm at before adding any more BOMBs.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:51 PM

meet

Its hard to plan that far off but I hope to make it. Haven't added anything except BFAF with bag so nothing to test for unless something finds its way onto my truck by then.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual MNTDR/DTR Dyno day!