MODTR #30 Forum for the Missouri chapter #30

Show Me Smokers Back In Action!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 06:46 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I knew something was different. Peace full that is. Now when did you say you'd be back so I can be ready for the lead to fly.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:58 PM

Update

Just to let you guys know, the forums are up at the moment. Though it isn't much thigns are working well. The site will be down tonight at 10 till about 6 tomorrow morning so if you are signing on at that time for the first time you will not be on as we are updating the servers.

The forum site is:
http://www.show-mesmokers.com/forum/index.php

Its has alot of sections, discussions, and what not so far along with the chat. The chat is stil in limbo as there are delays while talking sometimes due to the traffic so Brian is looking into other ways to work with the chat. It is still in its early stages but people are starting to get on the site and from the guests we have seen on there, other across the country seem to be watching us. Hopefully it is a good thing.

Well I figured I would update you guys before I went out drinking like crazy this weekend. Never been to a Mardi Gras celebration but I guess I'm going to find out!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ground Shaker
Just to let you guys know, the forums are up at the moment. Though it isn't much thigns are working well. The site will be down tonight at 10 till about 6 tomorrow morning so if you are signing on at that time for the first time you will not be on as we are updating the servers.

The forum site is:
http://www.show-mesmokers.com/forum/index.php

Its has alot of sections, discussions, and what not so far along with the chat. The chat is stil in limbo as there are delays while talking sometimes due to the traffic so Brian is looking into other ways to work with the chat. It is still in its early stages but people are starting to get on the site and from the guests we have seen on there, other across the country seem to be watching us. Hopefully it is a good thing.

Well I figured I would update you guys before I went out drinking like crazy this weekend. Never been to a Mardi Gras celebration but I guess I'm going to find out!!!
There site will be down Next weekend Dind Dong Sure you not drinking now, (Mardi Gras came alittle early)
Old 02-02-2008, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Now Corey, you know Travis isn't one for details. He doesn't have time for all that little stuff like local hunting regulations, minimum age requirements, server downtime schedules, blood alcohol level, etc...
Old 02-02-2008, 05:36 PM

O Sat i forgot yout totaly right forgive me for acting out so fast!!!! lol Wooohhhooohhoohohho POST # 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2008, 09:43 PM

Sorry, well better safe than sorry I guess. LOL No, Mardi Gras didn't start early for me, in fact, I actualy behaved... Now that's a first. Just sorta took in all the sights....
Old 02-04-2008, 06:41 PM

Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!