Greetings from the Desert! - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Introductions / New People If you're new to the site, feel free to introduce yourself here. Welcome!

Greetings from the Desert!

Old 02-02-2017, 02:43 AM   #1  

Greetings from the Desert!

Hey all, just got a 2002 Ram 2500 Cummins this past weekend. Quad Cab, short bed, not sure the exact color sort of metallic baby blue. Not the prettiest on the block but I love the way it runs and I used your site for a ton of research before deciding on the truck I now own. Figured I should join up, say thanks, and introduce myself. Seems like a helpful, great site here and I look forward to being a part. Love my truck so far and look forward to learning more about it. I'll try and get some photos uploaded before long!

Cheers,
Eric
EcoGs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:23 AM   #2  
Vendor

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome aboard! You've found the right place to learn and talk about your Ram. Make sure to show it to us, when you have a chance.
carid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:28 AM   #3  
Administrator/Jarhead

Welcome to the DTR. What part of AZ? I was down in Yuma for a few years.
madhat is offline   Reply With Quote