General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Smoke Stories?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 07:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well,

at the university there is always some guy in a nice car that parks way to close to my truck, makin it only more difficult for me to back it out.. so what do i do to his nice little white miata? (mind you i had my pump turned up at the time, i had just gotten the truck... ) Start the truck with my foot deep into it, and SOOT the heck outta his car... done that three or four times, no time to take pictures of the beautiful damage to the cars at the school, Soccer moms and stuck up girls in little convertables on their cell phones, too many and too easy, its still fun though watchin them close their window and still wave their hands inside the car tryin to wave off the black smoke... yeah..... A couple of old ladies and a few chopper coppers as well have tasted black smoke...... Aint gotten a ticket yet.. (knocks on wood...)

TxDiesel007
Old 01-02-2005, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a little way of checking to see if people are tailgaiting me, If I cant see their windshield over my spare tire I turn o/d off, flip on the converter lock up and put the pedal on the floor. One time I did it to this guy for at least 10 seconds and he was still there, so I did it again. I guess he likes somke My first pic in my gallery is pretty smokey when I was 4wheeling.
Old 01-02-2005, 09:57 PM

I had a young punk in a new mustang I could see darting in and out of traffic behind me. The next block we both got caught at a red light. My truck wasn't up to full temp that day, and It really smokes when it's not warm. We both took off like normal folks when it turned green, but as soon as I figured I could lug it a bit in third, the hammer dropped, and by the time my stove pipe hit his open window, She was B-LACK-VILLE!!

That was the only time I've ever seen traffic trying to drive around my CLOUD of TORQUE
Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 PM

I was in front of a friend the other day and he drives an old chevy straight 6 banger that runs sort-of funny. Well, he was on my tailgate so i slowed to 35 mph in 5th and layed into the coal. As i watched the smoke completely engulf his whole truck he started backing off. I called him in on the CB and said "backing off now huh?" and he comes back with " No, not realy.. My truck started chokin out from all that darn smoke!!! You about totally shut it off!!!" I couldnt believe it!!!Hahaha, man i was grinin from ear to ear!
Old 01-03-2005, 09:21 AM

Sweet stories guys! Keep em coming. I'll have a few soon, as im going to Georgia for a little runnaway.

Dom
Old 01-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My old 89 use to put out a terrible puff of smoke right at start up. Me and my son were on the Jamestown Ferry one day when a little rice burner pulled up just to the right side of my truck right at the tail pipe. I didn't think anything about it until immediately after I hit the key and it was too late. A huge cloud came out the tail pipe and went right into the little car fillig it completely up. I felt bad for the people, well, kind of anyway.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:22 PM

I dont try to use the smoke for a weapon...It works pretty good tho

On the way back from work today, a little Ford Ranger pulled up behind me, revving his engine like he was hot stuff. Well, apparently he had the vents in the truck wide open, because when I went to speed up, the TC was locked and I was in 3rd. I let the "peace pipes" as i call them do their thing. Sure enough, the smoke got sucked right into the cab of the truck He had his windows open trying to get the smoke out, it was classic!

Dom
Old 01-03-2005, 11:38 PM

I was in Billings, Montana in May at a stoplight. Noticed the girl in the car in the right lane was smoking a cigarette with her window down and also in perfect position of my tailpipe. Well, I dumped it in 2nd gear and put the pedal to the metal to give her a little more smoke. I don't like girls that smoke.

This summer I was next to some friends at a stoplight and they told me they wanted to see the smoke. I gave it all I had and made the girl in the convertible behind me wait a few seconds then watched her drive around the cloud. We had a good laugh about that one.

Also this summer, noticed a dually Dodge come flying through traffic after he noticed my truck smoked. At the stoplight again, he was directly behind me and again I gave it all I had. But so did he with his 12 valver. Couldnt see much through the soot cloud in the intersection. All the other bozo's on the road didnt know what end was up after that. That was a lot of fun, because I dont see many trucks in St. Paul, Minnesota smoke but we worked as a team on that one.

It does get tailgaters to step back. But I keep smoking the girls, maybe I should stop that

maybe not

Pat
Old 01-04-2005, 07:33 PM

Thats how I met my GF. I SMOKED HER BAD!!! She was driving her moms Saab convertible and was tailgating me, so i stuffed it in 2nd, no boost, to the floor! The coal was a' flowin'! She got in front of me, slammed on her brakes, I pulled over, we yelled at each other, went to dinner after I apologized ( yes i actually apologized ) and asked her out...and we're to be married Feb 20th..... What a little smoke can do.....Magic Or it can get you pulled over... all well

Dom
Old 01-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Great story!
Old 01-04-2005, 08:16 PM

Everything is just fabulous, I gave her the Rock today. The same place I took her for dinner. Her family, and my family were hiding in the resturant. They knew to come out when I got on one Knee...

I had to sell my other truck for the ring, but I got her, Big Blue, and Lily my basset hound. Thats all I need

And maybe some twins..... But I won't go there

Dom
Old 01-04-2005, 08:58 PM

I go tso many smoke stories but ill give ya some. ok one day were pulling a trailer up a hill on a 2 lane road. well this dummy pull sout infront of me then goes slow. so we finnaly get to town and it turns to 4 lane. so at the red light i made sure i got my pipe right to there window. light turns green and the smoke goes in one window and right out the other side filling the little red mazda full of smoke. they pulled over to air out i think. then also one time there was some guys looking at my truck from where i painted it. someoen made the comment that it was a pretty fast truck and that it was looking good. well this preppy boy was right at the exhust and was saying how his honda woudl tear my truck up and everything. i opened my back glass and said well ya know my trucks motor weighs more than your whole car and i can still keep up with you. something wrong. and then i said well you better watch out becuase it will smoke you when i start it. he said will it even start. i said oh yea and cranked it. jsut let me say i dont think tide could even get those soot stains outta his tan kauky pants. everyoen was laughing at him.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:15 PM

Good. Smoking preps are good! Ahh yes, I remember smoking pretty boy in his lincoln at school. He said my truck was a piece because it smoked. I told him it was power smoke. He didn't believe me. So we got on the Pike, And I slammed it. His windows were open, and they sucked the smoke right in. I was doin about 110 before he realized his car was full of #2 Later Sucka! HEHE it was good.

Dom
Old 01-05-2005, 01:47 AM

Man these are great stories, I have one, some guy is a newer mustang just had to be infront of me in a 2 lane road that came down to one, no cars anywhere sept me and him. The guy ends up passing me on the left cutting me off and then takes his sweet time parking in a right hand curb side parking spot. By this time I was TIKED, as I passed the guy was just turning off his car, and I droped it down to 1 on the old auto and put my foot to the floor. Man that made my whole day, his car filled with that good o'll #2. Now Im not sayin this was right or wrong to do but, all I know was it made me feel all warm inside , justice is served
Old 01-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Banned

I was coming home from work one day... bad day...

and we were hitting traffic at like 2:30PM on a road that normally flowed just fine at this time of day... at 6PM, it's a different story, but this was out of the ordinary.

finally get up to the problem... there was a MINOR fender bender in the right lane... one car had tapped the bumper in front of it... both cars looked fine. there was an entry into a HUGE parking lot about 10 feet away from the lead car, but instead of pulling their cars into the parking lot and out of traffic, they're just standing there.

so I slow down to a crawl right next to 'em, put it in 3rd, and rug it... I've got basicly a #0 plate full forward w/ 370's on a 215 pump, and at the time, I was running without an AFC spring... to say it smoked a little at the time would be the understatement of the century! I had just put the stacks on...

I was about 2 blocks away before I saw the first pair of automatic headlights come out of the smoke

Quick Reply: Smoke Stories?