Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Pics and Vids from TS event May 12th

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics and Vids from TS event May 12th

I had a VERY good time at this event as it was my 1st time there. It was alot of fun to meet some guys from here and put names to faces.

So here are some pics and vids I took. I tried to get everyones truck i reconized. The only person I reconized but didnt get was John P. Someone was talking to me and I turned around and seen you at about 3/4 track and saw you run a 12.99. I thought that was awful slow but later Luke H told me you were feeling your tranny slipping so that was still a good run.

Look at my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=slayerdan457

Videos are being processed...Please ignore my awesome commentary

I took alot more footage than this but I dont think it all needs to be uploaded, if you have specific request if i took something PM me please.

Pics to follow when photobucket starts to work.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Chapter President

Oh and I was kinda disapointed at the after-hours activities. We heard some sirens and then noone did anything. We sat out by Sonic by the Ramada Inn. on Scottsville Rd. and everyone was just driving by all slow like. Oh well we all still had a good time.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by haloman
Oh and I was kinda disapointed at the after-hours activities. We heard some sirens and then noone did anything. We sat out by Sonic by the Ramada Inn. on Scottsville Rd. and everyone was just driving by all slow like. Oh well we all still had a good time.
The real party was Friday night at TS. It doesn't get any better than cooler racing.

Thanks for the videos! It was great meeting you! Sorry I couldn't stand and chat, they were calling the 12.0 class all day long.

brandon.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by joefarmer
The real party was Friday night at TS. It doesn't get any better than cooler racing.
Yea dont worry I heard all about it. Getblown 5.9 told me about his burnout across the parking lot and back.

And it was good to meet you too.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Chapter President

Pics: Lots of good looking trucks

Old 05-13-2007, 09:33 PM

Did anyone get video of that 3rd gen short bed reg cab dragster that almost rolled it at the big end of the track.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by SmokinDodge12V
Did anyone get video of that 3rd gen short bed reg cab dragster that almost rolled it at the big end of the track.
I got it drag racing then I stopped cuz I couldnt see that far end of the track. Everyone went " " and I didnt see it . Luckily noone got hurt.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by joefarmer

Thanks for the videos! It was great meeting you! Sorry I couldn't stand and chat, they were calling the 12.0 class all day long.

brandon.
yea...we brought out some new stuff...

top alcohol cooler racing...i will be back next year to defend my title!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:41 AM

Yep, I had a great time, and got to meet a few of you. Thanks for the vid's Daniel.

Signature600: I saw your run, and was wondering what happened to you. Did you break, or what? I drove around in the A/C some, and was gonna stop and talk, but figured I wouldnt bother you since you were laying down in the back seat of your truck

Eric
Old 05-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by cumminsdriver635
Yep, I had a great time, and got to meet a few of you. Thanks for the vid's Daniel.

Signature600: I saw your run, and was wondering what happened to you. Did you break, or what? I drove around in the A/C some, and was gonna stop and talk, but figured I wouldnt bother you since you were laying down in the back seat of your truck

Eric
Signature600 was having problems with his throttle linkage and seatbelt. All my guys thought his truck was really broke cuz it sounded different.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:09 AM

Signature600 was having problems with his throttle linkage and seatbelt. All my guys thought his truck was really broke cuz it sounded different.
Throttle linkage popped off a couple times on the way down there...then I finally cut a decent light and 60' time and it pops off on me on the track. I didn't want to keep fighting it so I became a spectator.

As for the seatbelts
Not really, I got them fixed before I raced. I took a sensor off the bottom of the center seat when I put my sub in, and I didn't bolt it back up correctly. A little duct tape fixed it right up!

My truck just isn't tuned very well...I can't seem to get it dialed in, but once it get's up over 16-1700RPM she comes alive and sounds plenty healthy for a whopping 380hp
I also wish my drag tires would have come in so I could have done a little better...those 19.5's were killing me out of the hole!

I should be faster at IRP...one way or another, I'll break 500hp by then!

Originally Posted by cumminsdriver635
I drove around in the A/C some, and was gonna stop and talk, but figured I wouldnt bother you since you were laying down in the back seat of your truck

Eric
That wasn't me...that was Clint (Fuel4me) He was sleepy You should have woke him up

I was over in the stands watching!
Chris
Old 05-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Chapter President

Yea I got you coasting all the way the down the track on video. Your truck sure has a nice paint scheme on it Chris. Good to meet ya!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:17 AM

Yea I got you coasting all the way the down the track on video. Your truck sure has a nice paint scheme on it Chris. Good to meet ya!
Thanks...Thanks a lot

Thanks for the compliment...was nice meeting you too. Sorry I was a little pre-occupied to talk some more, but I really thought the truck would run better than it did and I'd actually need my seatbelts Boy was I wrong!

Chris

EDIT...Just watched the video of me breaking! I didn't here any cheering when it happened so it wasn't that bad
Old 05-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Chapter President

Yea everyone I met was pretty busy cuz they were actually competing I was just walking around going at all the cool trucks. It was really awesome cuz we were parked next to the Relentless Diesel guys and saw RCCOX get up on the Dyno but something happened and it didnt get dynoed. It was cool being that close to 1000+ HP.

Originally Posted by signature600

EDIT...Just watched the video of me breaking! I didn't here any cheering when it happened so it wasn't that bad
Ya there was me hoping you didnt break too bad.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:36 AM

Yea everyone I met was pretty busy cuz they were actually competing I was just walking around going at all the cool trucks. It was really awesome cuz we were parked next to the Relentless Diesel guys and saw RCCOX get up on the Dyno but something happened and it didnt get dynoed. It was cool being that close to 1000+ HP.

Ya there was me hoping you didnt break too bad.
Did you see RC's busted charger?? Blew the compressor housing off the Super 40 on his first pass! Actually didn't hurt it that bad, but it was enough! Hellman wanted to file it off and keep running

Chris

Quick Reply: Pics and Vids from TS event May 12th