Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Nasty Girl VS. ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by abc4yew
Anything can be built to run hard and fast if you have the bucks....If Nasty is making anywhere near 1000hp and getting it to the ground then the bucks were spent...can't wait to hear the results. ks
You also have to have the know-how.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:43 AM

Call PDI tell them to bring the white megacab
Old 06-04-2007, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Rods
Saw it in Indy...nice truck, but sure didn't look/sound like 1K!

Chris
Old 06-04-2007, 11:54 AM

you have to admit tho it pulled good against trucks like brad ingram and rod tar would you guess there over 1000 ?
Old 06-04-2007, 01:23 PM

Nasty Girls motor was built by Eric Merchant...there is no doubt that that motor is not pushing 1000 hp & it seems to be holding up pretty well, Eric really knows how to optimize the Isuzu motor to its maximum performance.

I was at Indy too and saw lots of Dodges, & many that could competitively compete with nasty girl, hopefully someone see's this thread and comes up to Merchants in 3 weeks. I know i will be one of the few Dodge's there
Old 06-04-2007, 02:07 PM

thats what I say
Old 06-04-2007, 02:18 PM

you have to admit tho it pulled good against trucks like brad ingram and rod tar would you guess there over 1000 ?
Yeah, they're over 1K. Did he place??

Chris
Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I guess Fletcher and Team Green are out based on the specs for the event.. Hmm, The electronic age has made it so you can drive to the event in the same truck..

What about the Morrison? His CTD is pretty stout, but I guess that would be Don vs Don in the injector category..
Old 06-04-2007, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Boilermaker08
Nasty Girls motor was built by Eric Merchant...there is no doubt that that motor is not pushing 1000 hp & it seems to be holding up pretty well, Eric really knows how to optimize the Isuzu motor to its maximum performance.

I was at Indy too and saw lots of Dodges, & many that could competitively compete with nasty girl, hopefully someone see's this thread and comes up to Merchants in 3 weeks. I know i will be one of the few Dodge's there
Not? That might be an understatement
Old 06-04-2007, 03:27 PM

I may be wrong but isn't this truck using NOS? The MG vs MD was no drugs & I think they are still looking for somebody to fill in.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:32 PM

It wasnt allowed @ the DHRA event he pulled in against 1000+ HP pulling trucks , I got the vid but didnt get his distance

You might b thinking of RCCOX its white too usen NOS/Twins
Old 06-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Boilermaker08
Come on...someone has got to have a truck that can compete with an ISUZU!!

Don't get me wrong, Nasy Girl's truck is a pretty sick truck but Cummins should still dominate as it is still the superior motor & is still the king when it comes to pulling & HP/TQ numbers.

The Duramax probably has the advantage when it comes to the drag racing part, but any built Cummins can still beat a built Duramax IMO as the Cummins bottom end is notably stonger than the DMAX which seems to be having problems when they reach high HP.

I would do it in a heartbeat if I had the money and mods on my truck, Cummins is still the best diesel out of the 3 & the duramax guys need to understand that. Someone needs to step up to the plate!

Buy whatever you like and enjoy it. Each brand has its strengths and weaknesses, but a statement like that sounds like a parent explaining something to a three year old. I will never own anythng but a GM yet I still always give the cummins all the credit it deserves.

BTW what is all this sarcasm about the duramax and how its made by Isuzu? Is that a problem that its made by Isuzu? Im going to take off my big fat blind-american pride hat for a minute and say that Im proud that Isuzu designed my engine. So its a Japanese company....ok...? Come on guys world war II is over. Isuzu makes some darn good diesel engines all around the world, and FYI, they have been around longer than Cummins.

same things could be said about the mexican-made 2nd gen's and that transmission in the 3rd gen chassis cabs thats made by that SILLY LITTLE JAPANESE company called "aisin"

Richard sorry to hear you couldnt make it, I was looking forward not to seeing this big huge brand war, but just actually seeing your truck in person. Thats one awesome machine you've got.

ben
Old 06-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The electronic age has brought about a whole new set of rules and "classes" of truck. Getting a 12V to make 1000 hp and still be streetable is not easily possible, but being able to tune it down with the flick of the switch is pretty cool. Its just funny that the actual race was going to be a new electronic engine vs. a 10+ year old style Cummins.

I thought for sure there would be a taker. Really between NG and Maddog its a 3 way war. Cummins powered Ford vs. GM DMX.. Not really a Dodge vs. GM thing anyway.. LOL..

No one wants to race? I hope it would be closer than this...(a few years old now)
Fletcher vs. Smokin DMX
Old 06-10-2007, 12:59 AM

Hey Keith, are you going to come to Annual August Blackout in august? Also have you ran agains Mike Drever yet? I guess they have that baby running pretty good now!! Hope to see you in August

Kevin
Old 06-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by morkable
Hey Keith, are you going to come to Annual August Blackout in august? Also have you ran agains Mike Drever yet? I guess they have that baby running pretty good now!! Hope to see you in August

Kevin
i talked to barry and the best they have done this year is 11.4's with twins and a ported head and NOS, maybe they will get it Edit in the future

Quick Reply: Nasty Girl VS. ?