Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Nasty Girl VS. ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nasty Girl VS. ?

MADDOG (Richard Madsen) has informed me he will not be attending Spring Fling as previously planned. We had another in mind for the event but he too has also decided not to attend. This event is in Holland Michigan June 22-24th and from what I hear will have some healthy purses put up for the Drag racing and sled pulling portion of the event!

So we are currently looking for someone to step up to the plate so to speak to replace Richard. The idea was to put up a daily driven Crew Cab Dodge against my Daily Driven Crew Cab Dmax both on fuel only. So if someone within that catagory is intrested please let me know via PM.
And please remember this event is for fun!!!

Diesel Power Mag and Diesel World Mag will be in attendance to cover the event as well.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In sled pulling or drag racing or both?
Old 05-29-2007, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by satburn
In sled pulling or drag racing or both?
I believe it is Dyno, and Drag racing.............. At least that is what Maddog and Nastygirl had planned.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Nasty, good of you to stop by. I was surprised to hear MadDog wasn't able to make it, but thats how it goes.. It should be an interesting event no less.

BTW, read the site rules, someone has nicely re-written your sig for ya..
Old 05-29-2007, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nasty Girl
MADDOG (Richard Madsen) has informed me he will not be attending Spring Fling as previously planned. We had another in mind for the event but he too has also backed down. This event is in Holland Michigan June 22-24th and from what I hear will have some healthy purses put up for the Drag racing and sled pulling portion of the event!

So we are currently looking for someone to step up to the plate so to speak to replace Richard. The idea was to put up a daily driven Crew Cab Dodge against my Daily Driven Crew Cab Dmax both on fuel only. So if someone within that catagory is intrested please let me know via PM.

Diesel Power Mag and Diesel World Mag will be in attendance to cover the event as well.

"Backing Down" is probably not the best words to use in this situation. This is not an easy thing for me because I am not one to "back down" from a challenge especially when I could have spanked a Nasty Girl

Where I come from family comes first, and so I will be at a wedding instead.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:36 PM

MADDOG (Richard Madsen) has informed me he will not be attending Spring Fling as previously planned. We had another in mind for the event but he too has also backed down. This event is in Holland Michigan June 22-24th and from what I hear will have some healthy purses put up for the Drag racing and sled pulling portion of the event!

Did you drop your "new" pistons in yet?

I heard that was a limiting factor in your setup.

I also sense a bit of arrogance in your posting style...

"Fun" eh?
Old 05-29-2007, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by MADDOG1
"Backing Down" is probably not the best words to use in this situation. This is not an easy thing for me because I am not one to "back down" from a challenge especially when I could have spanked a Nasty Girl

Where I come from family comes first, and so I will be at a wedding instead.
My appoligies Richard! The "Backing Down" statement was not a good choice for you not coming out, but for the other individual it was.....sorry my bad! I completely understand your choice as family comes first in my world also! Again I appologize, that was definately not a case of bashing you in any way shape or form especially on your home turf!

Keith
Old 05-29-2007, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Digital Bullet
Did you drop your "new" pistons in yet?

I heard that was a limiting factor in your setup.

I also sense a bit of arrogance in your posting style...

"Fun" eh?
First off the "New" pistons have 10,000 miles on them with no issues. The limiting factor of the "Old" setup was pistons but was rectified 5 months ago. As far as my posting style again I appologize if I came off that way it was not intensional! We are just looking for a replacement to fill the HUGE shoes of Richard.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:31 PM

First off the "New" pistons have 10,000 miles on them with no issues. The limiting factor of the "Old" setup was pistons but was rectified 5 months ago. As far as my posting style again I appologize if I came off that way it was not intensional! We are just looking for a replacement to fill the HUGE shoes of Richard.
Cool, no harm done then...

Best of luck...
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned

new billet injector cup/hold down things done? (whatever it is that broke before)
Old 05-29-2007, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by getblown5.9
new billet injector cup/hold down things done? (whatever it is that broke before)
Two things we found to be weak points were yes #1 the injector hold downs. This was rectified by making billet hold downs and using ARP studs. #2 was the Cometic gaskets with pressure filled Inconel o-rings which failed due to no machining of a groove in the head, this also has now been adressed.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Banned

Will both trucks be driven to the event?
Old 05-29-2007, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by acook
Will both trucks be driven to the event?
Not sure what you mean here but yes mine will be driven there. It is a daily driver and after the event i will be driving her home 1800 miles if I don't break.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Banned

Not sure what you mean here but yes mine will be driven there. It is a daily driver and after the event i will be driving her home 1800 miles if I don't break.
If you don't mind my asking...what is the efficiency rate of these trucks when you get up to numbers as high as ya'll are running? My goal is 600hp with mine and then I am calling it quits...Mine is a daily driver as well and when I am not sled pulling/racing (which will be NOT often at all) I will have things turned down and just want to know that the truck won't be flying apart often.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Banned

Thats what i meant, i was hoping it wasnt going to be its a daily driver being trailered!

Quick Reply: Nasty Girl VS. ?