Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

99CTD VS. 06 Duramax

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not sure of my progress yet. Still waiting to get on David's dyno. Hope to hit both events in Tenneesse in the next month.

I agree TOP. You all have a good thing and the competition forum is popular. Keep up the good work. Saw Jack over at KYDTR, but he was stuck up and did not say hello. Yes Jack you buddy. I also defended what you do there, not that you need it, just common courtsey for us all.

I have not had a chance to pull or shall I say haul with a new CR Dodge. I am interested to see how it performs. Anybody close want to pull with me for a friendly banter?
Old 03-16-2006, 04:36 PM

Both events in Tenneesse? I only knew about hte TS Performance open house and that one's postponed. We're having a dyno day early next month. I ordered the trophies today, there's quite a few people/vehicles signed up.

brandon.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Hired Gun

I agree TOP. You all have a good thing and the competition forum is popular. Keep up the good work. Saw Jack over at KYDTR, but he was stuck up and did not say hello. Yes Jack you buddy. I also defended what you do there, not that you need it, just common courtsey for us all.
Thanks for the kind words Jared, you always have been wise beyond your years and a valued member because of your great attitude. I have the TOM guys looking into their stuff trying to see if we can piece together that old TOM of yours, that truck was a beauty and I would indeed like to try and get it back online for you.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Lary:

Thanks for getting in here to "straighten things out!"
----------------------------------------------------
Jared:

I keep trying to tell the guys that Lary "runs a tight ship" here! You are right, this site has grown immensly! FWIW,....I really don't think the issue with the TOM was anything intentional Jared! I am glad you are happy with your Duramax and have to say it is one of the better looking ones I have seen! You definitely keep that thing clean! I will try and give you a call over the weekend.

Take care buddy! Glad to see you posting some again.

-------
John_P
Old 03-17-2006, 08:14 PM

The 2006 DMAX Turbos stock sound pretty good (read loud)when they get revved...must be the VGT. ks
Old 03-18-2006, 12:09 AM

go away for a few weeks and all hell brakes loose, more maxes on this thread than cummins , all in fun tho
Old 03-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Banned

Hired Gun, did you not like the guys at EEP or did your Dodge just have issues that were beyond fixin.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:48 AM

Oh it was nothing with EEP at all. Not them at all I cant stress that enough.

Thanks YOP.

Oh John I know it was not their fault at all. Cant wait to see you guys again sometime.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Thanks for the kind words Jared, you always have been wise beyond your years and a valued member because of your great attitude. I have the TOM guys looking into their stuff trying to see if we can piece together that old TOM of yours, that truck was a beauty and I would indeed like to try and get it back online for you.
Did Top say Hired Gun was "wise beyond his ears"? How's it going Jared? We did lose some of the TOM photos in a puter glitch. Yours, DeWain's, and other's. I think I may have a list of the ones we lost on my old puter which is over at my Dad's now. Next time I go over there, I'm going to check on it.

The NC guys are having their 4th Annual Dyno/Drags on the 22nd of next month,,,,,, you didn't make it the last time,,,,,, and we are also having Claremont again in June. Info on both are in the Events section. Hope to see ya sometime this year.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:46 AM

Hey Dennis, Man I would love to come. I can make it to the drags. I will get some more info and come let you all remind me how much I missed you all.
Old 03-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah,,,,,,,,,, I was suppose to get a ride down the 1/4 in the back seat of your truck while watching a DVD movie and eating popcorn,,,,
Old 03-22-2006, 08:41 AM

What movie do you want to watch? I have a bunch. Even home made but cant let you watch those.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by getblown5.9
i wasted a duramax today...he said he had a 6 position chip, intake, and exhaust. i had my comp turned off and beat him once...then he decided to ride my bumper like an idiot so i flipped the comp on and gave him a 1/4 mile of 6th gear smoke...he came up again and wanted to run...so i left the comp on and walked away like he was in reverse.

this one wasnt stock and i had my comp off when i waxed him the first time...after that i was just picking on him
Hey Blown......I am right around the corner from you and am curious....was this Duramax a Pewter CC/SB?.....and around 9 at night?