filters - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

AKDTR #22 Forum for the Alaska Chapter #22

filters

Old 12-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #1  

filters

I've been ordering the kits from Geno's for my fleetguard filters and such but forgot I was out and need to get my oil changed. Where do you guys buy fleetgurd filters up here? I checked the place down on vanhorn and peger and they wouldn't even enntertain the idea of ordering one for me. Thanks for any help. I know this forum isn't frequented too much but tought I'd give it a shot.
akrammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #2  
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

You talkin' about power and transmission?

They've always been real helpful to me. I use the Baldwin filters they carry. I ordered a longer fuel filter for mine that they never stocked once and now they keep a few on hand for me.
ofcmarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Air Filters/Pre Filters DodgeCowboy 2nd Gen. Dodge Ram - No Drivetrain 7 07-23-2008 10:12 PM
Aftermarket air filters: which one filters best? bcfitzsimons 3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) 3 06-26-2008 12:17 PM
Oiled air filters versus dry air filters staarma 3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) 28 05-01-2008 11:10 AM
Interesting test on aftermarket air filters and stock filters fitzydog General Diesel Discussion 12 10-12-2007 10:23 AM
Air filters and oil filters kelley15 Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions 4 08-20-2007 04:52 PM