4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

RaceMe - Is there a genuine member that has one installed?

Old 06-25-2013, 03:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by magiriano
I don't know, I couldn't find any verifiable reports on RaceMe so I got a new in box Smarty Jr. ME from a DTR member that had it for sale.
I'll see how that works with the DPF delete on my 010.....
I was ready to order the RaceMe but I got skeptical when they wouldn't take PayPal, I thought it's a scam...........Looks like I owe Franz an apology.

Keep us posted, looks like RaceMe it's the only race tuner on the market for now.....
You can buy the H&S mini max street tuner and buy the High sulphur unlock and it would be the same as the old race tuners That is what I am running with deletes and no problems the only thing is they are kinda pricey. (around 1400 with unlock code)
Old 06-27-2013, 06:29 AM

subscribed
Old 06-27-2013, 05:45 PM

ok, i finally had time to delete my exhaust. so far the raceme is working excellent! runs very smooth, no codes so far, im very happy! its a completely different truck now, it runs great and the exhaust sounds perfect. it sounds very throaty without being obnoxious. i removed everything between the turbo and muffler
Old 07-10-2013, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by iforge03
ok, i finally had time to delete my exhaust. so far the raceme is working excellent! runs very smooth, no codes so far, im very happy! its a completely different truck now, it runs great and the exhaust sounds perfect. it sounds very throaty without being obnoxious. i removed everything between the turbo and muffler
Thank you for the information via PM and the feedback. Glad it's working for you. Thinking I might order one myself.

-Guzzler
Old 07-10-2013, 09:27 PM

Would you mind forwarding me the PM me filmed here?

Just sold the 2nd gen and now am getting into a 2011 leaseback...
Old 07-12-2013, 04:19 PM

Talking RaceME Ordered!

Ordered mine on Wednesday night. They shipped on Thursday AM from Austria and UPS says it's arriving on Monday. Can't complain about that sort of customer service!

Looking forward to getting it and giving it a whirl for $570. Basically a Smarty Jr ME ready to go.

-Guzzler
Old 07-14-2013, 08:48 PM
The Guru

Originally Posted by Doj Dewd
Would you mind forwarding me the PM me filmed here?

Just sold the 2nd gen and now am getting into a 2011 leaseback...
Jason, come talk to me. What stuff do you need adjusted. Deletes are pretty easy stuff. Just need a tuner and a chunk of 4in exhaust
Old 07-15-2013, 12:30 AM

I've got the basic idea of how to go about this.

I'm at an impasse between H&S and MADS though.... I have a few pros and cons in my head, but I'd love to hear what you all say.... Anything from features and power, to price and convenience!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:42 PM
The Guru

I haven't seen any dyno charts for the smarty as of yet. I dynoed my truck back in 2010 with my blackmaxx programmer/home made exhaust at Jamie's CWC dyne event. I got 425rwhp. That was one of the earlier tunes, today there are a bunch of updates. The newer tune is much better. There are a bunch of custom tunes available for the H&S for the guy wanting more.

For me the H&S OD tune is worth the extra money. The transmission shifts better, firmer/crisper than stock. The transmission doesn't try to go into high gear as soon as possible, so the truck is more responsive. The mini has an add a pyro features, so you don't have to go and buy gauges. The mini screen is tiny. I like the blackmaxx screen better. The high beam/fog light feature is also nice a fix-up.

Stop by buddy for a beer one day and I can show you the entire system.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:55 PM
The Guru

Jason, I would at least do a head bolt retorque and relash the valves on the new truck. Seen a few 6.7L head bolts almost finger tight and a loose rocker arm. Might want to budget for some head studs. Hate to see you blow a head gasket. Once you do the delete, plan on doing a couple quicker than normal oil changes, that will go a long way to removing some of the soot/varnish that has collected inside the engine.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:13 PM

My RaceME arrived today. Pretty impressed. For $570 delivered it's a nice gadget that supports deleting. I downloaded SW 3 (100 hp) and Timing 2 (max) and it's very responsive. Too early to tell on MPG's but the EVIC likes it for what that's worth. I am running SIMS so it's nice to be able to leave everything installed and just download or go back to stock and it's seamless. So far so good. I can post pictures of the packaging and such if anyone's interested.

-Guzzler
Old 07-16-2013, 08:55 AM
The Guru

Just remember that more timing usually equals more cylinder pressure. I would at least retorque the stock head bolts to 135ft*lbs. Hate to see someone blow a head gasket. Stock is 88ft*lbs plus 90 deg's turn, which is around 110 to 115 ft*lbs. Typically I increase stock bolt torque in 5ft*lbs increments. Too big of increase in torque might cause a bolt failure.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by iforge03
If you have pix and video would you mind posting the link or pm them?
Thanx, Alex
Old 07-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Holmen
Just remember that more timing usually equals more cylinder pressure. I would at least retorque the stock head bolts to 135ft*lbs. Hate to see someone blow a head gasket. Stock is 88ft*lbs plus 90 deg's turn, which is around 110 to 115 ft*lbs. Typically I increase stock bolt torque in 5ft*lbs increments. Too big of increase in torque might cause a bolt failure.
Any chance I can learn more or have mine retorqued?
Running SmartyMe on fuel economy with stock timing.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quick clarification - some people are saying "raceme" and others are saying "smartyme". I assume Raceme is an extension of MADS, is that correct?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RaceMe - Is there a genuine member that has one installed?