3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Floor mat for middle of rear floor?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 01:01 PM

Location: Dead Center in the Middle of TN. 20 miles from Jack Daniels, 10 miles from George Dickle and .8 mi from the liquor store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My truck came with the front mats only. My buddy runs a Salvage yard and I got a set of rear from a wrecked 2000 RAM and a small one from a Dakota that fit on the rear hump. They look like they were made for it. Jim
Old 03-24-2004, 06:04 PM

I have the Xtreme Catch-All floor mats front and rear and am very pleased with them. They fit very well and look good to boot. The rear mat is a one piece design that covers the entire back floor including the hump. I believe they have three colors to choose from. You can get them at Cabelas.com.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:16 PM

Originally posted by Mopar_Mudder
They are a square black rubber matt with a red reams head on them. I bought 3 of them, one for each side and one right on top of the hump, they are about the perfect size and cheap. In the pictrure you can see the one on the passanger floor and the next red rams head you see is the one right on top of the hump.
I stopped at Mills Fleet Farm and they had the little mat for the middle with the red ram's head. I am set now as I already have the rest of the floor mats.

Brian Elfert
Old 03-24-2004, 11:53 PM

Originally posted by ricky3
I have the Xtreme Catch-All floor mats front and rear and am very pleased with them. They fit very well and look good to boot. The rear mat is a one piece design that covers the entire back floor including the hump. I believe they have three colors to choose from. You can get them at Cabelas.com.
IMHO the Nifty Xtreme Catch-All floor mats are the best on the market! I have had Husky's and others, none compare to the Xtreme Catch-all.

In the Ghost Rider I have the one piece front and rears. (Auto trans and electronic shift transfer case) However, you can get the two piece front with an option of a hump mat. That way for you stick shifts and manual transfer case lever trucks, you can take the floor mats out and leave the hump mat in place.

You will not be disappointed with the Nifty Xtreme Carry-All Floor Mats!