3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Whats the Best????

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats the Best????

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I bought a new 05 dodge ctd last month. I am wanting to get more performance and mpg out of it. I here banks,bullydog,edge, and quadzilla are the main modules. Which is the best? Is there an up grade on the exhaust I can go with? Thanks lmk
Old 09-12-2005, 04:22 PM
YFZ

I almost went with the Edge Juice w/attitude. I ended up going with a quad box and analog gauges. I couldn't be any happier...

Furthermore, in case I need to take the truck in for warranty repair, the box gets removed and no need to explain them the wires leading to the tranny, intake and exhaust manifold.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TST and Bully Dog downloader used together. The best.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:37 PM

If you plan on adding fuel you will first need at minimum an egt guage. After that there are several great options for you. I would reccommend you stay away from fuel pressure only boxes. I like a little moderation . Look for a product that does duration and timing or all 3 , duration, timing, and a little fuel rail pressure. I like the bullydog downloader, and the tst if you have self control. My edge juice had big problems and is at edge getting looked at. When they work however they have some nice features that back down fueling when the box sees high egts or tranny slip. Nice but kind of a rats nest install. I also doubt the accuracy of the built in guages on the attitude. Remember if you go much over an additionial 80 hp your tranny will not like it. Cheers!