3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

tst issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off your older tst boxes do not have some of the features the newer ones have. I can control my timing and have the cool down timer and thats really about it. The newer boxes have the rail pressure settings. On the older boxes you are not able to get this feature. When I got my tst box it ran fine then I stacked the smarty with it and starting getting the crazy timing. At this time I just had the the hp setting and the torque setting. So I took it up to tst and got the remote that would let me control the timing. I turned the timing down on the tst and the rattle went away. The key was when I got the new features the timing was setting at 18 degrees thats why it was rattling like crazy. The only thing I can think is when I bought the tst box the guy had a new remote kept it and sold me the old one and when he sold the box he left the timing up. I hope this helps, also just last week I was pulling at scheids went to shut my truck off and it stayed running unhooked the tst box and it wouldn't shut off. Changed out the cool down timer and it fixed it.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
talked to tst today they said in the heat they have a lot of calles about the timing just changing on its own but because i don't the controler to change it back my self they said to bring it in and they will fix the problem for me. but they also they have new updated versoin to help fix this problem and do some other stuff different. has anyone heard of this yet or is it just old news that i missed. i had the programming put on this one almost a year ago so i am not sure if it has changed just now or not?