3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tracking for stolen vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tracking for stolen vehicle

Hey guys,
a buddy of mine just hooked up with this company-
www.networkcar.com . It has an online tracking map that you can use anytime to track wearabouts wether the vehicle is stolen or not . also has the ability to show mpg's, engine diagnostics and you also get roadside assistance included. All for a very ,very low monthly fee, less than $10. The unit cost a little more than the top of the line alarm plus about 1/2 hour install.
If you go to the website, scroll down past the fleet management and click on "Easy Vehicle Monitoring for Consumers with Networkcar -learn more"
I wont see this system (the hardware) in person till later this week but I have been given a password to access the site and it is good. If You need more info, contact John Foy at mvlservice@aol.com or call 732-618-0800. I have no affiliation with afore mentioned other than it is the best tracking/recovery unit I have ever seen. I just spoke with John and he is also going to see if it will work on streetbikes. Lets see them steal my truck now. They may get it but they arent going to far