3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

The REVOlution starts here.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOOOOO. I was just playing around. Gotta keep Marco's face planted firmly in front of his laptop.
But rumors..................................
Old 03-11-2008, 07:48 AM

It's back!
Old 03-11-2008, 08:27 AM

Impressive....

Can't wait to get my hands on this... Great Job Marco!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Banned

Like I said before what a revolution. I can't remember the last programmer I had that asked if I wanted to adjust the speed limiter, rev limiter, tiresize or how about torque management. It amazes me how this programmer that everyone raves about giving them 580ish hp with other boxes stacked is the best out their. My first dyno run was 550 with only a downloader exhaust, ATS intake horn. Now I push 672hp with only the mods I have listed. I still think the competition is one up and will always be one up on this so called revolution..
Old 03-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by 4D6172636F53756
Like I said before what a revolution. I can't remember the last programmer I had that asked if I wanted to adjust the speed limiter, rev limiter, tiresize or how about torque management. It amazes me how this programmer that everyone raves about giving them 580ish hp with other boxes stacked is the best out their. My first dyno run was 550 with only a downloader exhaust, ATS intake horn. Now I push 672hp with only the mods I have listed. I still think the competition is one up and will always be one up on this so called revolution..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I guess since you mentioned 580 H.P. you must be talking about my 2006 Dodge CTD CR with a MUCH earlier Smarty Program than what this new Smarty Revolution is going to deliver! FWIW, I did that run with stock injectors, stock fuel system, and a small 62/12 turbo. And that number could have gone higher had I been able to raise the TST box up a little higher.
I couldn't do that because as I said, I still have my stock fuel system.

I am glad to hear you are happy with your Bullydog Products, but let me say that I have several friends that have had their Bullydog Programmers "lock-up"
during the downloads casuing all kinds of problems in the ECM's etc. Obviously, your has not done that, but many of them have and I have been there when it happened. To my knowledge, a Smarty has never done that and if a problem has occured, Bob or Marco have always been able to help the Member clear the problem with no damage to the truck or ECM!

Lastly, we are not going to allow any "bashing" here of the Smarty Programmers, or of Marco or Bob Wagner's hard work, R&D and excellent customer service here on DTR and on all the other diesel websites!

Thank you!

----------
John_P
Old 03-11-2008, 09:31 AM

Hey 4D6172636F53756,
lemme see if I remember how to convert 4D 61 72 63 6F 53 75 6x into something more understandable for most on here.

Hmmm that would be : MarcoSux right?

Go back to the camp you belong to and PLEASE ask your buddy if he has learned the difference between little and big endian in the mean time.
My best regards to Filippo.

Marco
Old 03-11-2008, 09:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree^^^^ the Smarty has more than proved itself to the ppl that own them.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by rip 112
I agree^^^^ the Smarty has more than proved itself to the ppl that own them.
Yup. Me too. I tried the Smarty and Bully Dog back to back, and the SMARTY by FAR outclassed the Bully Dog.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Banned

I am not bashing their product I am simply stating that this is not a revolution.
The smarty is not the only programmer that asks questions to the users. I have heard of these issues with bullydogs programmers. I talked to the engineer himself and he stated there has only be 2 times the a ecm has failed beyond repair. And I was not only talking about your truck but since you mentioned it you are stacking your system and you give all the credit to the downloader.

Also I did notice that when someone here speaks his opinion about product and if it doesn't fit "Someone marketing SCHEME" they get banned..
Old 03-11-2008, 09:49 AM

Yep if you have something bad to say about Smarty, then this is definetly NOT the thread for you to be posting on. Why don't you keep your negative comments to yourself and I will be the first one LMAO when a Smarty powered truck hands your **** to you at the track.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:53 AM

I am not bashing their product I am simply stating that this is not a revolution.
The smarty is not the only programmer that asks questions to the users. I have heard of these issues with bullydogs programmers. I talked to the engineer himself and he stated there has only be 2 times the a ecm has failed beyond repair. And I was not only talking about your truck but since you mentioned it you are stacking your system and you give all the credit to the downloader.

Also I did notice that when someone here speaks his opinion about product and if it doesn't fit "Someone marketing SCHEME" they get banned..
Except you ARE on here strictly to bash. Your name translates to "Marco Sux" and you are clearly delusional if you think your PMT will compare at all to a regular smarty tune, let alone the TNT.

Not to mention Customer Service.. Smarty blows the "others" c/s out of the water EVERY TIME. And the dedication to new development is second to NONE.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:56 AM

Yes 3 post all to bash the finest product of its kind!
Old 03-11-2008, 09:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lets keep this civil and not take it too far.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:59 AM

Hey JD,

first dinner at the steak house is on me.
I don't think so! First, second, third..... dinners are on ME!
Maybe a steak with birthday chandles on it? LOL

Marco
Old 03-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir:

I see you have all of TWO (2) POSTS, you are a "Bullydog" customer, and you come in the middle of a Smarty Thread, in which our Members have been having a great exchange of information, all of it friendly and supportive to each other, and to Marco, who is here trying to help answer questions on this new Programmer, I guess I really wonder what your "motive"is here????

As far as my truck, I am the ONLY ONE I know of that has recently hit 580 H.P. on a newer CR Dodge with a Smarty Programmer so that is why I responded to that. If you can tell me of another Member that you are referring to that also had an identical 580 H.P. dyno number, then I will stand corrected, but I don't remember seeing any and I am on here every single
day. On that number, yes, I give credit to the Smarty because the TST was only on 3/1, way below it's potential.

As far as your comment "that when someone speaks his opinion on a product and if it doesn't fit SOME MARKETING SCHEME they get banned!" You are still here aren't you?? Nobody has you BANNED you yet! But I will say it again, this thread is NOT going to turn into a Smarty "bashing" or "Bullydog vs
Smarty". The members here are talking about the Smarty Revolution, so I guess I would suggest that if you cannot add anything "productive" to this thread, then don't post here Sir! Regardless of what you think, it has NOTHING to do with any "marketing scheme" but rather respect for other Members who want to discuss the Smarty Revolution, not your Bullydog Programmer!

Thank you.

----------
John_P

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The REVOlution starts here.