3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

mopar foglights

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mopar foglights

OK hope i got this in the right form.....

I have a 06 2500 SLT cummings,

I want to at mopar fog light kit, i would like to knnow if anyone has put one on these kits in and how hard they are to do...

I know wiring pretty good so i just need to know if everything else is easy going

Thanks
Old 06-15-2006, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I added the Mopar fogs to my '06 3500 Cummins (no G...some people will tear into you for adding that G ). I bought the kit that came with the new headlight switch, wiring harness, and of course the lights. I paid $129 from a dealer in Texas (can't remember the name, but I found them on E-bay).

Install was a piece of cake. I had the actual lights bolted on and the wire harness mounted and connected in 15 minutes. The hardest part was getting the dash panels loose so I could remove the stock headlight switch and install the new one. I probably spent an hour doing that, with most time spent carefully removing dash parts. If you have a service manual it should be a piece of cake, otherwise take your time work carefully and you won't have a problem.

The fogs work great, by the way. They are made by Hella and worth the cost.

Good luck!