3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking for a Performance Shop in Memphis, TN

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a Performance Shop in Memphis, TN

Hey, does anyone know of a diesel performance shop in the Memphis area? All I have been able to find are car performance shops, and they laugh at me when I tell them I have a hi-po diesel . They say there is no such thing . Of course they all change their minds when I take them for a ride . I would also like to set up a meet with some of the local people who use the forum and swap ideas and stories.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:57 PM

MY GARAGE!!

No seriously, I do my own work. As far as prts go, Mid South Diesel on Millbranch and brooks is pretty good. They are a BD dealer. I think they can get you anything. Where do you live?
Old 01-06-2006, 09:58 PM

What color is your truck anyway???? That better have not been you on the interstate the other day!!!
Old 01-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Chapter President

Yep, that was me all right i was wondering if you visited tis site or not. Why don't you want it to be me? You weren't surprised were you? Boy did i have a story to tell when i got to work.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:58 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So it was you in that silver regular cab 2500. I had just left the dealer there after gettting my high pressure pump leak checked out.
You got you a heck of a truck there!!! I told the guys at work about it and we have all come to the conclusion that we are gonna have to bomb the Cummins like the Powerstroke was. That was the only time in my life after buying this dodge that I wished I had my Powerstroke back.
I havent had a chance to do anything to this new one yet. Every time I get a little money saved up some crap comes up and there it goes. I dont know if I even will bomb this one.
I know you couldnt have hung with the old stroke, but then again, it had all kinds of wierd stuff done to it. I may just let the old guy at work work the injectors over like he did the powerstrokes and get me a fueling box to go on it and leave it at that. The stroke was a racer, I bought this one to get into some sled pulling and have a manual trans. Where are you located? We can get together sometime and have lunch or something and BS about these trucks!
Old 01-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Chapter President

If you go to the Chapter news thread, you'll see that I'm trying to put together a meet-n-greet where I live in Tupelo for everyone that lives in the B.ham-Mempis corridor without anyone driving too far. I work out of Memphis though, so I could easily meet with anyone there. By the way, I didn't even have everything turned up that morning. I still had 1 more lev. and 50hp to go on the Bully Dog. I've pulled high 13's in this mode 5/2 and haven't even tried the 5/3 setting yet (Edge Juice/BDPP).
Old 01-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Chapter President

Well, I found a good shop. Now I'm in the proccess of starting a new DTR chapter and the info packet is in the mail and on it's way. So if anyone reading this is anywhere in the North Miss, North Ala, or West Tenn area please go to the Chapter news page and sign up for a meet-n-greet I'm setting up.