3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just a question?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a question?

How come i havent seen anyone using banks tuners or exhaust? I just got a sixpack with power pda and kinda regretting it when i see everyone with the big numbers using other products?
Thnx
Old 01-25-2009, 08:08 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Banks is known for making 'safe hp' which is easy on the drivetrain. Banks also has the no smoke policy. But it's expensive per hp amount given. That's why most people (like on this forum) tend to migrate towards other products that produce more hp for the same price or less.

MikeyB
Old 01-25-2009, 11:56 AM

Coming from a banks sixgun with the pda, I will never look back, i don't miss it one bit, waste of money, overpriced garbage. BUT i still use the banks monster exhaust and kinda like the sound of it, but there still might be a better product out there for half the cost. 2 pennies
Old 01-27-2009, 12:04 AM

Thnx, but a couple more ?

OK, thanks for letting me know, anyone making alot of hp use any banks products? Any opinion on the intake from banks?
Old 01-27-2009, 12:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not on this site, haven't heard of anyone. Most people here are making tons of power with cheaper products, while matching them together to perform better than Banks. I was in the same boat as you a few months ago, I almost bought the big hoss bundle, but after reading and learning from this site I went with other options and glad I did. Banks is a very good solid safe product, they make great stuff. But your going to pay a ton of money when you can make more HP for less.