3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

which gauges?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 01:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CRXsi
Like I've said before....go to Dieselmanor.com and order the gauges of your choice complete as a package. And I mean COMPLETE! as the kit comes with EVERYTHING! Dave there is great to deal with. Unfortunately being you are a fellow Canadian you will have to call and order instead of doing it online but it is still worth it. I got mine from there and don't regret it. The price after shipping, tax and difference of the dollar was comparable to anything local.

Thanks, I think I'll do that.
What range would you say for boost and fuel pressure? I hear the new ones don't have a whole lotta fuel pressure, like 10 pounds ot something?
And what range for boost? Will add a chip of some sort one day, open up exhaust, new air filter, probably not ever upgrade turbo.

Will install myself bud get PDR to drill and tap the manifold for $44, cheap insurance to have the pros do that part me thinks!
Old 04-22-2006, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04.5 and newer trucks will hit 30psi stock so I would get a 60psi gauge. For fuel pressure, mines sits pretty consistent between 9psi and 7psi under heavy load. I have heard of others going to around 5psi. I would bet the 30psi gauge for this also that way if you ever go to a Walbro or FASS conversion you won't need to find a new gauge as pressures with those are like 17-23 psi. I believe some gauge for EGT you can get up to 2000°F...but why bother? You don't really want to see over 1450° anyways...ont the other habd if the gauge only goes to 1500° then you may want to know if you ever go above that (although the engine will likely let you know with melted parts!).

I got the Isspro with 3 gauge A pillar from Diesel Manor and am fairly happy with it. The gauges are a pretty close match. Daytime they are bang on, at night the illumination is just a tad greener than the factory gauges but pretty dran close. I have heard you can replace the normal bulbs with LED's that make it an exact match. I am extremely impressed with both Diesel Manor's customer service as well as Isppro's. (I did have to return one faulty gauge but Isppro couried it to my house no charge and Dave at dieselmanor set the whole exchage up in little time...customer service between the 2 companies gets an A+++++!)