3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Floor It Diesel.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Floor It Diesel.

Well I hate to do this. I have tried to be patient but my patience is wearing thin...I ordered and payed in full for a dual cp3 kit off John on January 9th and I still haven't recieved it...I have made several calls and I personally talked to John about them he told me I would have them the week before Bowling Green because I wanted badly to make the pull...Never the less I didn't make it, I was watching from the stands...I'm not sure what really to do at this point but I want to pull and I've got some around here locally coming up that I have to make. As far as John I know he's busy and I'll continue to do business with as long as I can but I really just either want the kit or my money back. John is a great guy, and the best on pumps no doubt about it. I really would just like to talk to him about the situation and see what we can do. I called several times last week leaving messages but never got a call. I just don't know what to do...
Old 04-27-2008, 10:39 PM

It has been a long time IMO. If you can't reach them and won't return calls, you need to demand your money back. This is the second time I have heard this. Same situation when upgrading CP3 from Floor It Diesel. I would have been patient up to the point of them not returning calls. That is all it would take for me. I realize they are busy, but you shouldn't take on more buisness than one can handle. Of course I don't know they exact story of all this, and there may be something you are leaving out, but if you are honestly having this much trouble, I would bail out and get your dough back.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:46 PM

I have no reason to lie, I didn't even want to post it on here. But I'm not sure what to do.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:00 PM

Ya, that post will ruffle some feathers, but say what you need. The truth is, you can't make everyone happy, and I don't mean that in the Edit way towards you. If your not happy, let people know. You really shoudn't of had that many troubles, so let it me known.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:11 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know John pretty good so I feel confident in saying that you will either get your kit or the cash back. He wont leave you with nothing. You may have to wait longer than he said, but it will get done.

I have caused guys to not make races and pulls more than I like myself. It bothers me to the point of losing sleep. I know John feels the same.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:24 PM

Like Don M said, John is pretty well know and everyone has great things to say about Floor It. That is why I thought this thread was a little strange, but 5 months is a VERY long time. That is almos unheard of. Keep tring to get a hold of them. They will make you happy even if it has taken this long.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:36 PM

Well Don I agree with you 100%. John has been good to me always answers my questions and everything. I won't give my business to anyone else but its getting to the point where I have to get this thing running.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:48 AM

are johns dual kits on tha market yet? I know he mentioned them but I thought his duals were still in the development stage?
Old 04-28-2008, 11:04 AM

hey guys , dont mean to jump on your thread, just have a question about upgrading my cp3. what's the diff. between dual cp's or the stage 2 beside's the obvious.which would yuo suggest for my set up. thanks fella's
Old 04-28-2008, 11:06 AM

about 100 lpm. What else you wanna know?
Old 04-28-2008, 11:20 AM

ive heard alot of people say that they are waiting 4 months to get anything done. im sure the guy may be the best like everyone says but I called to talk to him about an upgrade and never even got a return phone call. so im going to go another route. im sure the guy is swamped and his work is good but maybe he needs to hire more people or something. mason i think you have a right to be impatient after that long. you arent getting on here and bashing him just asking what to do. I would have to ask for a refund personally and go with a different dual cp3 kit
Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 PM

Just wanted to update everyone John called me today and left a message I didn't answer working 3rd shift I'm asleep at that time. But it looks as though I'll be getting my cp3 kit sometime this week. I apprieciate John working on this for me I know he's extremely busy.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Muted User

I wouldn't wait that long for a house to be built, let alone a friggen pump, but that's just me.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:14 PM

Well I'm still waiting on my CP3 kit, its one week away from IRP and I'm questioning if I'm going to make it. I thought I was going to get it but now I haven't heard anything from them in awhile. I'm getting so frustrated. I thought I would of had this stuff 4 months ago~!
Old 05-26-2008, 08:23 PM

1 -ask for your money back.2 call ii or ats or any one else and get your fuelers.enough is enough....

Quick Reply: Floor It Diesel.